Round 2 this time next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 9, 2006
on a thing called earth
AFL Club
Collingwood
My black and white blood is running through the vains again in 2008. All i want next week is for

Rusling to be in the clear and out for 3 or 4 weeks at the most

The bombers to crap all over the cats and stick it up em

Richo to chuck a mental against the roos and get caught having a piss outside the ground

Sydney to kick another massive score and put on another great show ( i fell asleep at the 10 minute mark of the first quater woke up an hour later and thought i had not been asleep at all, How boring are they?). I recon they can kick a massive 7 or 8 goals next week.

And the pies to absolute smash the lions and Rocka to kick 10

I dont care if i only see neon leon kick 1 goal, as long as its a Daics special from the 4th row back behind the point post.

My tip, pies on top of the ladder next week and there for the year.

Hot pies:thumbsu:

You forgot St Kilda to belt Carlton by 10 goals with Judd getting a measly 10 possesions, Gibbs to literally crap his pants just seconds before Milne knocks him out cold. Then, Fevola to retaliate and smack Milne one just because no-one likes the little shit, breaking his hand in the process.

P.S. I know it's mean to wish injuries upon players but it is Carlton after all;)

oh dear god how i would love poor rus to only be out for 3 weeks.

but i hate to say it, i reckon his season is over. or at least 15 weeks of it.

i always look at injurys from a pessimistic point of view but the football gods obviously dont want to see this man shine. i have a bad feeling we have another lee walker. wouldnt be suprised to never see him on the mighty mcg again, please let me be proven terribly incorrect. i love rus and he adds something different to our forward line.

i hope for his, his familys and the football clubs sake that this is just a minor setback and that he can be rivalling other players and one of the best leading forwards in the game.

good luck sean.

Yes the rusling injury is a worry !
Poor guy can't get a break, has only played 17 games in 4 years,
Although i reckon he'll be out for about 8-10 weeks we may keep him in cotton wool and roll him out during the finals like we did last year.
I suppose and why not,if he is out for over 8 weeks who do we promote?
Reid and dawes will definately get some game time this year and someone like wellingham or dyas will get promoted which is good.
The downside is that Rusling can't seem to string one entire season together,but he has got a lot of great potential that the club have indicated that they will stick with him.
I suppose when we look at the overall picture, the rusling injury is not good but it does allow some other recruits to be blooded into senior ranks which can only benefit the pies.
Get well soon Rus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back