Game Day Round 2 vs. St Kilda, MCG, 7:30pm Thurs 21/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more confident in the club's med-long term future if we made a statement at selection.

IN. Mitchell, McInnes ... MacRae full game! Prob Mitchell sub

OUT: Elliott, McCreery

This gives Ash another opportunity.

Hopefully, Jamie and Beau kill it in 2's and straight back in, but develop that absolute competition and lust for an opportunity in the team.
You'd drop the 2 players who never shirk a contest & are tackling beasts to retain a player who is completely devoid of any confidence & not applying any pressure? What?

I would be more confident in the club's med-long term future if we made a statement at selection.

IN. Mitchell, McInnes ... MacRae full game! Prob Mitchell sub

OUT: Elliott, McCreery

This gives Ash another opportunity.

Hopefully, Jamie and Beau kill it in 2's and straight back in, but develop that absolute competition and lust for an opportunity in the team.
Ash is not playing. Fly made that clear in his presser post game. And they wont drop Jamie, not yet.

Ash is not playing. Fly made that clear in his presser post game. And they wont drop Jamie, not yet.
Yet? He shouldn’t even be in the conversation of being dropped…

He wasn't all that good against GWS and was deplorable against Sydney

Could it be the end is coming faster than some thought? Maybe, but either way he looked incredibly slow and literally directly cost us at least 2-3 goals against Sydney.

If we're bringing back Mitchell as well as bringing in Frampton and Reef, then a third needs to come out.
Sidey had the most kms covered by any player in the GWS game - 15 k’s

While we are at it, it’s notable that Jamie is regressing.
Been remarkable and a warrior, but hasn’t done much in the last half dozen appearances.
Ok, credits in the bank but,
Bit concerning..
That's fair enough, based on less production overall. Regressing, or slower start to the year? One of my faves, but not bulletproof.

The obvious under performers from the premiership team who should be under threat of losing spot -

WHE
Crisp
Markov
McCreery
Cox

There are others struggling but they would be the 5 under most heat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with the changes.
Wish we could fit JFN but just can’t seem to make a space for him.

If Markov doesn’t pick up form he’ll come out for Noble I reckon

b705fda7873ae2722b1cf90cad9fb48a.jpg

409ef6fee8854774483a356f70bf1d3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHE dropped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crikey, I thought civilisation would end before that would ever happen

Happy for them to rotate the known quantity veterans out… and give kids like Macrae and McInness a proper go

Foresee this year eventuating as a changing of the guard year…
whereby several veterans retire or lose their weekly place in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back