Preview Round 21 – GWS Giants vs Adelaide Crows, Saturday 11th August 2018, UNSW Canberra Oval, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GWSGIANTS: RT @footyboffin: Legend has it that @adamtomlinson20 is so versatile that he can have his birthday on any day, but only chooses to have it today...
Ive also heard rumours that Adam Tomlinson is so versatile he is a citizen of every single nation in the EU, he just chooses to be Australian so he can play AFL...but when he retires.....
#Tomlinsonfacts

This deserves its own thread

Ive also heard rumours that Adam Tomlinson is so versatile he is a citizen of every single nation in the EU, he just chooses to be Australian so he can play AFL...but when he retires.....
#Tomlinsonfacts

This deserves its own thread
Facts about Adam Tomlinson are so versatile, THEY can appear in ANY thread.

Just arrived at Easts hotel in Kingston. Coldish.
Rain threatens early afternoon tomorrow. Hope the promised NE blows that away by evening.

Interesting article on afl.com about the short Adelaide back line and how we might work to stretch them

Reckon the weather plays a big factor here

Some **** wit who shall remain unnamed forgot to book the train and it's booked out. Really looking forward to the game though.
You should sack that PA! I'm looking forward to this game too, not least of which if Giants win I have one over my mother-in-law. If not, though, :oops: .

It's gameday now, so let's adjourn to the Gameday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back