Preview Round 21, 2022: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Saturday 6th August, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am in the middle of nowhere in the Kimberley's tomorrow night and won't know the result until we get near Kununurra 6 days later.

Will be weird to be off the grid for so long.
Do yourself a favour and get in a helicopter or plane and do the fly over. I consider myself very fortunate to have done it with a mate who is a helicopter pilot who works in the Oil N Gas industr. It was zero knots and not a cloud in the sky when we did it for the first time. Mates been flying for 30 years and still maintains to this day it was his best days flying. We hovered over vertical falls for as long as we could. A life time experience if you can make it happen Jof.

Did you mean to add 2 unnecessary questions marks Matrix?

After all these years that's what you're going with??????????

Tbh
I'm a little hurt
giphy (70).gif

And then the old username from the SS days

Yeah that's a surprise to everyone
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Coops is the goat
You don't like it

Back and forth we go

The Geelong board reckon Blicavs might be out.
well its almost certain we'll drop some height and Blicavs is probably the most likely option. But it could also be Hawkins rest or Stanley not making the game from his injury. :shrug:

But yeah nah Id say blicavs rest lol

I am in the middle of nowhere in the Kimberley's tomorrow night and won't know the result until we get near Kununurra 6 days later.

Will be weird to be off the grid for so long.
My old stomping ground... Lived out there in a community for four years. An incredible part of the world, enjoy. The gorges are... Gorgeous. Emma is really spectacular, sounds like you're probably out that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking about going,
Is it cold as * there?

If you've visited Ballarat and found it wet miserable and cold with lots of people, imagine that with less people and things to do and you have that Geelong area. There's a very good reason they threw a prison on the outskirts and it's not because they gave a s**t to the populace there.

I know some of you probably think it's a token gesture or opportunistic but I really hope that Aunty Kath Amon or Paddy or someone reaches out to Eddie Betts to include him in that indigenous exchange we do at the coin toss these days. Even if he's not playing for Geelong, he is a coach and does obviously need support right now. Also a chance for fans of both sides to show support.

My former wife's new BF is going to Geelong to watch his Cats play, i need the Saints to get up so i'm not like some sort of cuck.
She's really hit skid row. Geelong supporter eww.

I’ll be at the Sports Bar at Subiaco Hotel tomorrow at 5:20.
Do I order pots or schooners here?
My best mate wants to only drink pots because they're smaller, he thinks he's drinking less.

I'm of the opinion that you drink the same amount in a night, whether it's pots or schooners. If it's pots you just have to get beers more often.

If you buy a bucket of beer, you're not drinking 10 of them like you would if you were drinking Schooners.

My best mate wants to only drink pots because they're smaller, he thinks he's drinking less.

I'm of the opinion that you drink the same amount in a night, whether it's pots or schooners. If it's pots you just have to get beers more often.

If you buy a bucket of beer, you're not drinking 10 of them like you would if you were drinking Schooners.
Back in the day I remember using the same logic with Tequila at Taco Bill’s.
They sold a “Pancho Villa“ which essentially was a bucket of margarita.
I only had the one drink occifer.

I’ll be at the Sports Bar at Subiaco Hotel tomorrow at 5:20.
Do I order pots or schooners here?
A shandy will go well with your crevat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back