Game Day Round 21 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owning both Neale and Cripps for a large portion of the season it really is a tough choice on who's been worse this year. Cripps averaged only 86 for the 16 games that I owned him but he didn't miss any games even though he was playing dead half the time so I'll give him some credit for being a large chol'ed campaigner with a heart bigger than Phar Lap's. Neale on the other hand who I bought in for Rd12 has given me 84, 156, 98, DNP, 118, 107, 64, 70, DNP = 697 points from 9 rounds owned (not counting his Rd13 bye) so with rookie bench cover for 2 rounds missed he's going to record an even lower average in my team than what Cripps did.

You know what you need to do then with your last trade....
200 (1).gif

Anyone ever trade out Caleb Daniel? Has returned to premo status the past couple weeks and has been a nice POD for me lately

Who does De Boar tag tonight?
Who does O’Connor tag?
I’ve got a feeling Whitfield could be in for a long night with MOC. Maybe that’s just me hoping he stays away from Jelly.

De Boer will go to Danger or Stewart.
If DeBoer tags, Guthrie maybe.
I reckon Whitfield will be able to cope with the MOC tag considering MOC will probably be watching from home.

Hahaha. All good mate. FWIW, I don't think DeBoer has the ability to run with Danger, will struggle with Guthrie imo.

A Guthrie tag would be delicious

giphy (16).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha. All good mate. FWIW, I don't think DeBoer has the ability to run with Danger, will struggle with Guthrie imo.
Yeah agree, not sure he can run with either of them. Guthrie not overly damaging anyway. Defensive forward maybe? Stewart the defender to sit on but he’d be too small for him you’d think. DeBoer has to go to someone, not sure he’s good enough to play on own merit anymore is he?

Yeah agree, not sure he can run with either of them. Guthrie not overly damaging anyway. Defensive forward maybe? Stewart the defender to sit on but he’d be too small for him you’d think. DeBoer has to go to someone, not sure he’s good enough to play on own merit anymore is he?

Looking at the Giant's bench I'd say MdB plays as a part of their mid rotations this week. Possible rotating forward with Daniels also having stints in the Mids.

You just know that this weekend people who have CCJ and Briggs lying around are going to be gifted tons and secure victories over full premo teams. 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back