Oppo Camp Round 21 non-Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks have to beat Sydney in Sydney in Round 23. Sydney will be fighting for a finals spot.

Ps. It’s all about percentage.

There are other key games too.
Haw v Syd (and StKilda but lets assume they win that)
Giants v Adel, Syd, Mel
Eagles v Port, Mel, Bris (away) Although they have an extra game in hand so would have to freefall to miss the top four. But very possible they lose all three.

Pies win all three and hopefully get percentage boosters v Bris and Freo and top four still a reasonable chance. Tough ask but we have the best draw of anybody in the top six or seven.

Last edited:
We need to overtake Port on the ladder. Doubt we're any chance of catching WCE.

Dixon just got injured which helps our lack of KPD next week if he misses.

We can overtake Port by winning tonight and then beating them next week. . WCE could lose all three games in the run home, or lose two and percentage. Wouldnt write off passing them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Houston stretchered off, I don’t know anything about him but if they keep losing players...

I think I’d rather have west coast lock up a spot in top 4, but limp into finals and then lose the first, maybe then if we finish 5-8 we win our first and get them when they down?

Dan Houston stretchered off, I don’t know anything about him but if they keep losing players...

I think I’d rather have west coast lock up a spot in top 4, but limp into finals and then lose the first, maybe then if we finish 5-8 we win our first and get them when they down?

I dont care who we knock out of the top four!!! Its starting to look like it wont be Hawthorn now but lots of variables.

Johnson might get a week from PA.

Big problem with West Coast is that for them to lose next week, Dees have to win and they already have a really good percentage.

True but the Dees also play Sydney and the Giants so would also need to win all three. And if they beat the Giants we pass GWS on the ladder!!! Dees and Pies both top four then.

Just slam dunked you I think....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back