AFL RDT Round 3 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those like me who weren’t KOTD by having Grundy VC, who you going C- Merrett or Gawn? Melbourne had huge scores against the Saints last week..with shiel and Caldwell out, surely Merrett goes at least 120? Gawn is wasting too much time forward this year which is a worry
I have a really bad feeling about Zerrett today...just think bombers are going to get an absolute hiding. Will Shiel and Caldwell out help or is it now too much for Merrett to do?
Gawn had 70+ points in the second half last week, he looks ready to have a big one this week. Against Flynn who is probably tiring now, should dominate

Those like me who weren’t KOTD by having Grundy VC, who you going C- Merrett or Gawn? Melbourne had huge scores against the Saints last week..with shiel and Caldwell out, surely Merrett goes at least 120? Gawn is wasting too much time forward this year which is a worry
Should I do Gaff to Brayshaw, Hepp to Dusty? Or just Gaff to Titch and bank some cash for next week?

I'd go Brayshaw and Dusty I think. Though having money in the bank is handy especially if the ruck situation goes pear shaped.

I'd bring in Dusty for Dangerfield, but it doesn't leave enough to upgrade Idun to anyone. I'm going to have to risk Butters, and bring in Cumming and hope that doesn't backfire.

Strange things in one of my league matches. My opponent has been credited with the double score of Grundy by captain loopholing Heppell, yet the game hasn't started. I'm loopholing Highmore from the same game yet haven't.

Weird.

Need to get Chad Warner, big rookie miss. Wish I got him instead of Dusty today lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a really bad feeling about Zerrett today...just think bombers are going to get an absolute hiding. Will Shiel and Caldwell out help or is it now too much for Merrett to do?
Gawn had 70+ points in the second half last week, he looks ready to have a big one this week. Against Flynn who is probably tiring now, should dominate

Thanks!!!!

Strange things in one of my league matches. My opponent has been credited with the double score of Grundy by captain loopholing Heppell, yet the game hasn't started. I'm loopholing Highmore from the same game yet haven't.

Weird.

Same thing happened with my opponent, but with Caldwell instead. Maybe they only do it with injured player?

Imagine if you had Witts, wines, berry, Rowe
And no Grundy!!! Cursed.
nothing compares.... Gaff averaged 65, SIXTY FIVE, for me. He will now go the rest of the year at 110+ just watch. Dusty was averaging 115 and I got him in for 57! Just wait until tomorrow when you see how I ruin Brayshaw for you, then you will appreciate how cursed I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back