Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Tylar Young

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Marlion Pickett

Votes: 16 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't notice Darcy Moore at all during the game. Didn't seem to have any impact. Conversly Jack kicked 2.1 and was equal highest goal kicker on the ground in a low scoring game. Bauer would have struggled to get a touch in that game.

Just looking at his stats Moore had 7 disposals and 2 marks - his quietest game in 5 years (other than when he got injured in R7 V Suns in 2021 and r17 2019 v Eagles).

Spot on … Jack and Cotch have just become the lightning rod for any Tiger struggles. Both have had very solid starts to the year . Jack has kicked 5 goals and had 3 goal assists. Cotch has had a very good number of contested possessions, clearances and score involvements.

These guys are in their twilight and need to be the icing (as Cotch was in a brilliant last quarter against the Crows) - why people still expect them to be the cake is beyond me.

When we’ve got oppo supporters and media types like Karen Cornes slagging off our ageing champs, I just don’t get why we all join the pile on.

If they were both terrible then go your hardest, but they’ve both been very valuable contributors who will have very good years if they retain their current form all season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We cannot play Samson, Riewoldt, Lynch, Riewoldt, Nankervis, and Prestia. The leg speed above is too slow. Prestia was getting blown away because he is too scared of pulling a hammy.

My changes would be Cotchin power sub (change his fitness regime to power), Cumberland, Sonsie, Hopper, Martin in. The ins give us leg speed or polish in much needed areas.

Cotchin can’t run out 4 qtr games anymore, and Ryan is like a bumbling beanpole with no power. Same with Ross.

I didn't notice Darcy Moore at all during the game. Didn't seem to have any impact. Conversly Jack kicked 2.1 and was equal highest goal kicker on the ground in a low scoring game. Bauer would have struggled to get a touch in that game.

Just looking at his stats Moore had 7 disposals and 2 marks - his quietest game in 5 years (other than when he got injured in R7 V Suns in 2021 and r17 2019 v Eagles).
Yea I had another look at the stats DM only 7p I got sucked into my coll mates comments , should have known better , still think jack is about 50% of his best same with grimesy

Spot on … Jack and Cotch have just become the lightning rod for any Tiger struggles. Both have had very solid starts to the year . Jack has kicked 5 goals and had 3 goal assists. Cotch has had a very good number of contested possessions, clearances and score involvements.

These guys are in their twilight and need to be the icing (as Cotch was in a brilliant last quarter against the Crows) - why people still expect them to be the cake is beyond me.

When we’ve got oppo supporters and media types like Karen Cornes slagging off our ageing champs, I just don’t get why we all join the pile on.

If they were both terrible then go your hardest, but they’ve both been very valuable contributors who will have very good years if they retain their current form all season.

That's all good and well but who are you excluding for Martin, hopper, sonsie and Cumberland? Because all 4 of those changes are absolute locks as far as I and the majority of others are concerned. Sonsie 37disposal and BOG by a country mile. Must come in or he will look for other options.
Cumberland speaks for itself? So find 4 outs from the team while leaving in Ryan (or miller) as we need a chop out ruck for Nank?
Which 4 do you suggest. No use defending Riewoldt and cotch without providing alternatives.

Is playing pretty good football enough to justify selection in a losing side who got smashed in contested ball. Is cotchin providing a point of differentiation when it's potentially hopper and sonsie vying for the same spot?

That's all good and well but who are you excluding for Martin, hopper, sonsie and Cumberland? Because all 4 of those changes are absolute locks as far as I and the majority of others are concerned. Sonsie 37disposal and BOG by a country mile. Must come in or he will look for other options.
Cumberland speaks for itself? So find 4 outs from the team while leaving in Ryan (or miller) as we need a chop out ruck for Nank?
Which 4 do you suggest. No use defending Riewoldt and cotch without providing alternatives.

Is playing pretty good football enough to justify selection in a losing side who got smashed in contested ball. Is cotchin providing a point of differentiation when it's potentially hopper and sonsie vying for the same spot?
Exactly. Sonsie cannot be denied nor Cumberland. You can’t make Cumberland “work on his defensive efforts” while Martin plods around and does F all for two years. You can’t deny a 35 plus disposal game in the VFL and play Ross or Cotchin who run around with the pace of a crab.

Exactly. Sonsie cannot be denied nor Cumberland. You can’t make Cumberland “work on his defensive efforts” while Martin plods around and does F all for two years. You can’t deny a 35 plus disposal game in the VFL and play Ross or Cotchin who run around with the pace of a crab.
Wow nice melt.

We cannot play Samson, Riewoldt, Lynch, Riewoldt, Nankervis, and Prestia. The leg speed above is too slow. Prestia was getting blown away because he is too scared of pulling a hammy.

My changes would be Cotchin power sub (change his fitness regime to power), Cumberland, Sonsie, Hopper, Martin in. The ins give us leg speed or polish in much needed areas.

Cotchin can’t run out 4 qtr games anymore, and Ryan is like a bumbling beanpole with no power. Same with Ross.
What does that even mean ? How do you change your fitness level to 'Power'

Sorry if this has already been posted, but we’ve been 1-1-1 two other times in our history : 1980 and 2020.

I’ll leave it at that.

erection GIF

That’s it Jack,keep the boy’s club honest.

the excuses given on behalf of the umpire about “Coniglio being penalised for badgering throughout the game” is also a load of crap. The rules are invented to be applied on the moment. There isn’t some kind of credit that you use up as the game goes on until you get penalised. maybe in soccer with the cards system, but not AFL last time I checked… unless we are saying that the AFL is now applying a new interpretation to the entire rule book

Agree I was surprised to see his girly locks in the 4th quarter, thought he was out injured

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back