Game Day Round 3 vs. Brisbane, Gabba, 7:30pm Thurs 28/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately he has been really average playing midfield for 3 weeks in a row now. Even Fin or Sullivan could have given us the same or better output. Yes he has the potential to be a match winner, but he can’t even be fagged laying a tackle at the moment. We need to do something different to get is going. I’m open to a predominantly deep forward role with some relief minutes in the midfield to break the tag.

One of the reasons is opposition midfields need to put a lot of time and effort into him. Ross Lyon said he's one of their main objectives when playing Collingwood. You can't replace that with Sullivan or Finn

Not entirely surprising, possibly the worst he’s played in a while these last two weeks.

Wonder who jumps in for him? Allan to get a debut?

No debuts.

Markov and Sidey out for noble and WHE the news said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fe5244fa94752c3cc0aba64214c83a49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the reasons is opposition midfields need to put a lot of time and effort into him. Ross Lyon said he's one of their main objectives when playing Collingwood. You can't replace that with Sullivan or Finn
I understand where you are coming from. But we are getting nothing but rookie numbers from him in 2024 anyway. He is tagged out too easily. One on one up forward may help release him. If he gets 13 possessions & 0 tackles like last week we get bashed in the midfield & beaten on the scoreboard again anyway.

Reasonable selection with Ins like for like with outs.

Glad Sidebottom missing.

Out of the bench I hope Crisp is sub but highly doubt it

Likely to be either fin or JFN as sub 😔

Also wonder whether Cameron pulls up as he was rumoured to be ill

No one listed in the emergencies who can cover ruck… if Cameron misses I can’t see cox rucking 80-90% game time

In that case the pies might need to borrow Peter… Frampton from defence, to pay Paul… have him play 2nd ruck and thereby weaken the defence

If Fin starts as sub again, he’s very stiff. But it seems probable from the named side.

We continue to go with the same old warhorses and only tinker at the edges. There is very little boldness at the selection table. How many losses will it take for us to see something more adventurous and radical?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back