Game Day Round 4 2021: Port Adelaide vs Richmond Adelaide Oval 7.50pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a cracker. I wrote previously whoever wins centre bounce will win. Hardwick has said before that it is hard to transition the ball from defence at OA. We got absolutely molested in the middle in the preliminary.

Lachie Jones debuting tonight, he looks like he played C grade ammos in 1983 but brings a great mix of toughness and bogan in equal measure.

Hopefully the only quiver from Dursma comes from his arrow bag this time...

If we have another game like last week - this week then I'd declare the dynasty is all but finished. Mind you, the umpiring (and commentary) last week was probably the most partial I'd seen in a single match.

I was just watching the last 3 minutes of the Swans - Essendon game last night and the Umps were terrible there (Essendon didn't have a chance) and the commentary was all on board the Sydney 'woke' train.

I'm, glad I signed up for a monthly subscription account to watch the games from overseas because if this BS continues I won't be subscribing to subsequent months, that's for sure!

I'm wondering if the aggressive - attacking rule changes have hampered our structure / game style from here forth or is it we just had a really poor game no thanks to the umps against Sydney. Tonight's game will be interesting to say the least to see where we are at because our previous games against the Power were relatively close.

I remember hearing Jonathan brown talking about the Lions after they had won two premierships and the following year they just didn't have the legs to carry on performing. I'm really hoping that's not the case with us as well.

DF88F10F-4830-4921-93DB-2F6A1BA4BED1.gif

EA10F7C7-CA21-4060-8C3B-7473B3EBCBE4.gif

Ok plebs, now for the highlight of your week... it's time for Funky's Can't Lose Predictions:

Port to get really angry and lots of yelling, flexing and snorting because ReVenGe GaMe
A nice dry fisting up our collective anuses by the umps
Maid Marian to do his stupid little shooty thing when he kicks a goal from 5 metres out directly in front
A post game interview with Travis Boak where he gives us absolutely no credit in the unlikely event that we win
Port to be claimed as the new flag favourites after tonight
And finally the media claiming that the dynasty is officially over

Sportsbet offering $1.01 on the above.

Money
For
Jam

Port by 21 Ken Hinkley Coke Zero sips.

Last edited:
If we have another game like last week - this week then I'd declare the dynasty is all but finished. Mind you, the umpiring (and commentary) last week was probably the most partial I'd seen in a single match.

I was just watching the last 3 minutes of the Swans - Essendon game last night and the Umps were terrible there (Essendon didn't have a chance) and the commentary was all on board the Sydney 'woke' train.

I'm, glad I signed up for a monthly subscription account to watch the games from overseas because if this BS continues I won't be subscribing to subsequent months, that's for sure!

I'm wondering if the aggressive - attacking rule changes have hampered our structure / game style from here forth or is it we just had a really poor game no thanks to the umps against Sydney. Tonight's game will be interesting to say the least to see where we are at because our previous games against the Power were relatively close.

I remember hearing Jonathan brown talking about the Lions after they had won two premierships and the following year they just didn't have the legs to carry on performing. I'm really hoping that's not the case with us as well.
Sydney have all the hallmarks of the early season hot team that goes 7-0 then gets derailed by injury and fatigue, finishing in the bottom half of the 8 and exiting first week of finals. Can’t wait for their bubble to burst

Should be a cracker. I wrote previously whoever wins centre bounce will win. Hardwick has said before that it is hard to transition the ball from defence at OA. We got absolutely molested in the middle in the preliminary.

Lachie Jones debuting tonight, he looks like he played C grade ammos in 1983 but brings a great mix of toughness and bogan in equal measure.

Hopefully the only quiver from Dursma comes from his arrow bag this time...
Big if on whether there will be centre bounces. Umpires can’t bounce for s**t anymore, more throw ups than on a schoolies party bus in the first 3 rounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big if on whether there will be centre bounces. Umpires can’t bounce for sh*t anymore, more throw ups than on a schoolies party bus in the first 3 rounds

what can those useless little campaigners do these days? They can't even umpire anymore let alone bounce the ******* ball

Looking forward to an on ball rotation tonight at times involving Bolton - Ross - Graham - Martyn.

We need a youth infusion in this midfield and a couple of these guys to establish themselves for now and the future.

These are the kids who need to lead this midfield as Cotch, Martin, Lambert age and drift out to the flanks.

Haha this unlocked just as I was posting on the other thread!

;)

5b2829e71ffe3dd65e15cd92b8033bc5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back