Preview Round 4 Alladhams LAMP: Swans v True Magpies 8th April 7:30pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus for sub. Makes sense

Fox will be a late in if someone injured otherwise will have a run in the 2s. Other than him, there is no one else on the list really ready to come in
There's no VFL for us this weekend. Maybe we're having a practice match or something. Wouldn't surprise if Fox was the sub.

Do you think a 2nd gamer would be better than Cunningham?

But OK, I fail to see how dropping the pressure forward would be the statement axing that you seem to be after.
If the club rated Cunningham so highly why was he rotting in the two's last year.

The replacement doesn't have to be like for like, players can be moved within the line-up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was his pressure rating v dees

Not being smart
His pressure was decent. It wasn't a good game, but then if the ball's constantly getting chopped off by intercept defenders, I'm not sure it's the game to look at the small defensive forward and blame them.

If the club rated Cunningham so highly why was he rotting in the two's last year.

The replacement doesn't have to be like for like, players can be moved within the line-up
Because he was sidelined for a lengthy period due to injury, then on return both Florent and Fox had hit some form while he struggled to regain it.

It's fairly obvious what happened, doesn't mean the club stopped rating him all of a sudden.

Dropping players after one loss can also have the exact opposite effect of making them perform. They end up playing like nervous first-gamers because they think they're in the s**t if they put a foot wrong. It's a fine line and I trust Horse & co know it. They've been ruthless at selection the last two years, I see no reason it wouldn't be the same this year.

Dropping players after one loss can also have the exact opposite effect of making them perform. They end up playing like nervous first-gamers because they think they're in the s**t if they put a foot wrong. It's a fine line and I trust Horse & co know it. They've been ruthless at selection the last two years, I see no reason it wouldn't be the same this year.
I Can’t trust horse lol

Why do you think Gus would have made a better small forward versus the Dees, leaving aside that Cunners can play anywhere?
Harry is a C grader, wherever he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back