Preview Round 5, 2019: Hawthorn v Geelong, 22 April 2019, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will help if he plays 4 quarters in the forward line

It's fair enough to question him, but calling for him to be dropped when he's not only our captain but also his leadership is crucial for the likes of Sicily, Scrimshaw... it's a few steps too far
I don't recall saying he should be dropped. I was just observing that his form has got worse since he took over as captain.
Also some posters were stating that he was still in good form which I found surprising based on the evidence of the first 4 matches.

A classic example of how poor umpiring can determine the result. No ifs, buts or maybes, Hawthorn would’ve won that game if not for that cheating umpire. Ticked every box of the HTB rule so to not pay it was blatant cheating. Before Round 2, it was as furious as I’ve ever been at a game.
Absolutely the umpire didn’t want to pay it in the context of the game because it was 15-20 metres out directly in front, game over.

Did anyone else get a PM from a certain Cats fan where they claimed that you were one of their favourite posters. I've literally never seen this guy around the board before. He wished the Hawks the best of lucks so hey. A early troll or a nice guy, I can't tell.

Did anyone else get a PM from a certain Cats fan where they claimed that you were one of their favourite posters. I've literally never seen this guy around the board before. He wished the Hawks the best of lucks so hey. A early troll or a nice guy, I can't tell.
When in doubt always refer to the Golden Rule.

Handbagger Flogs are campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back