Game Day Round 7, 2020: Hawthorn v Melbourne, 3.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t feel too bad about today. You guys actually played very well. Melbourne were just excellent and happened to play at an incredibly high level. You guys have an abundance of young talent and with Clarko at the helm I am sure you will be back up near The top soon

Don’t feel too bad about today. You guys actually played very well. Melbourne were just excellent and happened to play at an incredibly high level. You guys have an abundance of young talent and with Clarko at the helm I am sure you will be back up near The top soon

Piss taking, surely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking the piss 😂

Appreciate the positivity here- hard to agree with it given the frustration and everything that's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back