Preview Round 7, 2021: North Melbourne vs Melbourne @ Blundstone | Sunday, May 2 @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we would prefer McKay & Bonar to play deep with Walker and Ziebell across hb. Walker and Bonar might have to swap on occasions. Ziebell might be against McDonald or Jackson at certain stages as long as he doesn't get stuck deep playing on anyone.

Personally, i hope mckay gets under Brown's skin and roughs him up a bit. Ziebell crunch him 3rd man in. I'm not salty but the nice s**t can happen after the game. Everyone is too nice to Ben. 99% of vegan's go to water when under pressure so some strong arm tactics might put him off.

As usual, we are rank outsiders with the bookies. Our win (head to head) odds for this game are $13 on Sportsbet.

BUT, I have stumbled on an anamoly - currently they're letting me bet on taking the double of North win-North at the line (58.5 points) for $22.50. It's essentially almost doubling the odds for the same outcome, because if we win, we have smashed the line. Normally they don't allow these related bets to be multi'd.

So, if you want to have a bet on the win, this is the best odds you'll get in a long while.

I really feel like what happened with BBB and Rhyce Shaw was swept under the rug a bit, with the media/club too PC to address issues (somewhat fair enough) with mental health and family. We never really got to hear the true stories, and they have not worn any of the blame for the current state of the club.

It has, however, hurt our club a lot. Coach leaving without much info and one of our only marketable players who had one off year being traded.

I guess I'm not really, but I still can't for the life of me understand why we traded him. And I've heard all of the justifications.
I was against it when people said he was an A grader and we'd get 2 first rounders for him, and I was against it when we got pick 33. Now we spend all this time debating whether we could get someone in the mid-season draft who could support Larkey better than Tom Cambell.
Turns out we probably should have just swapped him for Tom McDonald when we had the chance.
I was against it until I saw Stephenson in action this year. Now I have moved on.

Wishing Ben well, but not this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, any chance Turner continues to tag this week? If so, would it be Petracca or Oliver? Cheers

McKay to brown- the rest I don’t care about
Keep brown in check
I Fuc#ing hate the media . They just had a story on BBB making his debut Against us for those fuc#ing tanking GoDees & apparantly “we threw him out on the scrap heap “ 78B650CC-1CA5-4797-A800-27D7C713BA0A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back