Game Day Round 9, 2019: Collingwood v St.Kilda *Bruce 100th, Savage 150th, Young debut*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take one decisive win today - after the nonsense we'he had to put up with for the last 6 years, it staggers me that people can completely forget all of that and be swayed by a few baubles and a bag of empty promises.
I ask the representatives of a Godless Universe, whatever they may, or not, be for two wins today. The Saints for even the slimmest of victories and for a change of government by a decisive margin! Effigies will be burnt, wild herbes sacrificed and uncoordinated, unrestrained dancing will celebrate such outcomes!!

Guys...please

If we can make something free from politics this weekend make it this footy game;)

I can see Gresham having a blinder today! He will need to. Like the concept of Battle being switched forward at some point
And being the match winner! To be honest i don't give a flying toss how we do it, but just WIN today Saints!
The filth are due some comeuppance and why shouldn't we be the heavenly team to deliver it!

Saints by either 1 pt or 66 pts for symmetry! :stkilda:

Yeah Gresham is due for a big game, he has been well down on form the last month or so and has been killing my Supercoach team.

If the rumours about the Pies late outs are true we might just be a sneaky chance but we will need to bring our A game like we did against Melbourne there.

I think our game style / skill set is suited to the MCG, if we are willing to run into space it reduces the effect of our below par kicking skills. We kicked 16 goals the last time we played Melbourne at the MCG in round 5, lets hope for more of the same today. Collingwood have been a bit down lately, though still winning. We are not without some sort of chance if we start well.

Been years since I've been to a Saints game away from Docklands. Do they sell Saints merch at away games??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to see our forward line function properly for the first time this season- someone really needs to have big game in the forward half.
Better off with a spread I reckon... 5 between Bruce and membrey... 4 between Kent & Parker... 3-4 from our mids, 3-4 from
Gresh, Savage, newnes & Marshall

De goey and Moore replaced by wills and aish.

Pies are going with more run... will be interesting.

Not at all confident.
Just think that with another experienced player out down back we are more vulnerable down back more than ever.
Hope I'm wrong.
Just effort and the consistency is what im looking for.

We need to work out a way to score 4 goals each quarter.
I just don't want the old chestnut .... 1.4 in the first qtr to their 4 goals.. then we are pretty much level pegging for the other 3 qts but the damage was done early.
Gotta get off to a decent start.

4 goals in the first qtr , yes me likey that.:thumbsu:

Assuming De Goey and Moore are out we can win this.

Their midfield is A grade and bats deep but if our guys are prepared and look to limit how much of the ball they get we can win this. It’s a big test for Marshall as well but I’m backing him to have a decent game.

Saints by 22 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back