Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8: Vs Dragons (home) : Roys Lost 75 - 82

For the first time since Rd 1, we failed to kick 100 points ā€“ so an oddity in terms of performance this week. It was a cold wet night in Stoke however, which may explain itā€¦. (you may not get this joke).

The game started badly and got worse early on, leading to this pearler from Dingster

Luckily, the damage wasnā€™t too bad ā€“ due to appalling kicking from the Dragons. Beandip was our hero early in the second, preventing the entire side having to do laps of the BJO with their pants around their anklesā€¦.. (Pub Qooty rules apply). Sadly this set off a rash of accurate goal kicking from both sides, before Mooch and Supersuns adding majors for the Roys. Accurate from our side, inaccurate from the Dragons ā€“ but would it prove costly ??

Mobbs summed up our fortunes so farā€¦.

Wosh and Dingster kept the margin close in the third term, with majors to keep our perfect goal scoring record intact (Narrator ā€“ now youā€™ve done it) before fitzroybowiedog blotted the copybook from point blank rangeā€¦ (Narrator ā€“ see, seeā€¦). The Roys down by 19 at the last change.

Wosh and Barrels cut the margin, but now the Roys were kicking behinds as well. When youā€™re not getting much of the ball, you need to take your opportunities. The Dragons then kicked away again, before Mooch and Barrels trimmed the margin back. Dingster was sizing up his options to reduce the margin to one point when the final siren sounded.

Best: Wosh again, a tremendous season from her to date, Dingster, Zevon , fitzroybowiedog all providing good support. Mooch with 5 goals, Barrels with 2 chipped in up forward.

View attachment 1316698
OMFG

Round 9: Vs Demons (home): Roys Won 98 - 78

Round 9 saw the undefeated Demons visit the BJO, with a returning cats2rise and Azarole amongst the opposition. The battle of the benches, with Headless and TedDougChris ā€“ would surely decide the outcomeā€¦.

The Demons (not unsurprisingly given their form), had 5 players to watch to one for the Roys.

Both Azarole and cats2rise were in the thick of it early and the Demons bolted out to a massive early lead. Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever was the pick of the Roys early, with two goals.

royboy2 lifted after the break, with Wosh following the lead to close the gap. cats and Beandip followed through (no ā€“ not like that) and the margin was closed to just 13 points at the main break.

Lore scored a fantastic own goal (Narrator ā€“ and you thought TDCā€™s goal kicking was bad !!) before a short burst from Wosh , cats and Mooch ā€“ put the Roys in front for the first time. Lore then balanced the ledger with a behind for us and it was close at the last change. The double Bā€™s - Beandip and Barrels started the ball rolling in the last, with Wosh continuing to demonstrate why she is one of the leagueā€™s best rucks, slotting her third goal. And fitzroybowiedog sealed the win, breaking the streak of the Demons at the same time.

Best: Wosh continued her outstanding season, 15 hitouts, 23 possessions, 3 goals 2 ā€“ is there anything she cannot do ?? Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever was outstanding off the flank, kicking 4 goals, royboy2 was excellent with 6 marks, Dingster was a cool head in the middle, with 22 possessions.

Round 9 Votes.jpg

Where am I?

I can't see me.

Where ... where am I?

Come have a closer look....

Episode 2 Showtime GIF by Homeland

Round 10: Vs Bears (away): Roys Won 137 - 114

It all started so well ā€“ an unopposed Wosh to a streaming Zevon, who shuffled it on towards Dingster ā€“ and then somehow 14 seconds later we were behindā€¦.

And despite Barrels and fitzroybowiedog ā€˜s goals ā€“ we were 7 goals to 2 down at QT. But these Roys are made of stern stuff, like runny cheese, or a thingyā€¦. So they wouldnā€™t be deterred. Mooch and Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever started the fightback, then Mooch decided to be selfish and didnā€™t share the fightback with anyone ā€“ cutting the margin to 22 points at the main breakā€¦.

For some odd reason, TedDougChris was in the midfield ā€“ which completely confused the opposition. The Roys took full advantage of this, with Dingster opening the scoring the 2nd half. Mooch slotted the next two, then Dingster notched his second for the term. Aristotle Pickett joined in as well and suddenly the Roys had a slender lead. Mooch , @chezzalenko and Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever ā€“ all chipped in to help the Roys maintain a slight advantage at the last turn.

The Bears struck first in the last term, then Chezzalenko Reborn and Aristotle Pickett stepped up and said:

Round 10.gif

And Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , Beandip and Barrels sealed a magnificent comeback win for the Roys.

Best: Dingster should have got 4 or 5 Mobbs medal votes for this one, he was head and shoulders the best player on the park. THIRTEEN (insert Anthony Hudson voice here) kicks, THIRTEEN (you know what to do) marks, fourteen (what were you doing Dingster !!) handballs, plus two tackles and two goals. Outstanding !! Wosh , Chezzalenko Reborn , _Mike_ (17 handballs is just silly), Zevon , Mooch (7 goals) , and Mobbs were all excellent contributors in a comfortable win for the Roys.

Round 10 Votes.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

z80sfwq-png.1166518

Season 32 Roys royboy2 Award

Most Consistent Team Player

Wosh

42436.jpg

Congrats to Wosh on winning the coveted royboy2 award for being the most consistent Roy for S32. Wosh was leading the charge on and off the qooty field always ready to banter with her teammates and opposition alike. It's been a pleasure posting alongside you Wosh and can't wait for another cracking season at the Roys.

Stats
Wosh enjoyed a stellar season on the field, especially after moving to the ruck. We do need to teach her how to take a grab though!

Rover
1643109634322.png

Ruck
1643109783761.png

Total
1643110238246.png

Posting
1927 not the band or the year royboy2 was born
Averaged a tad over 100 posts per game. One of three Roys that spammed averaged over 100. Surprisingly none were TDC bot.
Did you know? Wosh posted 660 more times than S31. A similar increase in S33 will have her in the giddy heights of Mobbs territory.

Lets remember some of Wosh's gems throughout the season. šŸ¤— Wosh embodies what the SFA is about, getting stuck in, have a go, supports her team mates and most importantly as Headless would say have fun. Here we go.....

Shut up Dingster

Ned_Flanders thinks his sh*t donā€™t stink now just because his colostomy bag is Louis Vuitton.

We need players not dancers Baz. Tho Iā€™d probably pay the big zlotys to see omgfridge on a pole. His body or his head? Both work for me.

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever absolutely epic season on field and an engaged and fun rookie off field :) It was always gonna be a struggle to get everyone in but you are absolutely a jet player who has a big future. You go girl!

I'll be ripping my bra off and swinging it over my head every time a Roy gets in...and if they don't I'm gonna swing it while I'm melting.

Aww that makes me think of Biggie :( we miss you around the League mate, come join the East Side Roys for a night of dancing and afterwards defibrillators and hot male nurses tucking us in šŸŽ‰

Put it this way, Iā€™m hairier than Mobbs but not as hairy as zackah

Everyone else seems to worry far more about how many posters we have and whoā€™s doing what at the Roys than we do šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Weā€™re just happy to be here. Except Mobbs , heā€™s never happy.

Release the Chud Shakes! royboy2 I demand 2 lap dances and 2 behind dances.

Welcome to the Roys philā€¦all washed up, unwanted, unappreciated, and unshaved losers are welcome. Have some cake. philreich

I just tried playing Battleship online and realised I have no idea how to play it. Delist me.

I'm dragging Mooch 's arse straight up to Bluestone Station and a hammock. He's earnt a cheese platter and some cocktails...I'll only keep him a day or 2 :D #smoochmooch

Note to self: Next time I kiss a rat give it a tic tac first

Mobbs is always angry now, no Mr Nice Guy. Heā€™ll be napping, wake up and tell everyone to shut up, and start selling real estate like a shark. I love him šŸ¤—

Stop typing to me so I can put my bra on!

Thereā€™s only 2 good things that ever came out of Fremantle Allikat and Freofalcon Oh and my hubby was born there but we hide that one away with the skeletons

Yes, I can see right down into your soul nowā€¦and it aint pretty. Your underwear on the other hand is gorgeous, love the french lace šŸ„° (to pantskyle )

Mobbs I would love one of those cat cafes, bean bags, cat trees, a coffee machine, and some moggies laying around. Lore can bake chocolate pavlovas :D

We should make a pact, if the Roys win a qremiership we all dye our hair pink

We really should start making TedDougChris give a press conference after Roys games šŸ¤” This could work.

Hey Gumbies, I fart in your general direction. Your father was a hampster and your mother smelled of elderberries.

I'm your friend A pretty shitty friend I admit but still a friend.

The Roy Lady Assassins
Consistency takes many forms and Wosh consistently encouraged our outstanding female stars to bond and they appreciate her passion.

Lore - Been great bringing me in and teaching me the ropes :D

JN8 - Congratulations Wosh. She's been a great addition to the ever engaging and fun Roys team.

Plus, great to see her join the tennis crew

Allikat - Aw I love Wosh!

She consistently gives the best squishes
Consistently has an amazing garden and makes delicious looking food
She consistently has everyone's backs, gets everyone participating, and interacts with all qooters
She's consistent in her love for her family
And she's consistently the best friend and qooty family anyone could wish for :)

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever - Grats Wosh. I'll donate free lap dances from Mobbs, Mooch and royboy2.

z80sfwq-png.1166518

Season 32 Roys royboy2 Award

Most Consistent Team Player

Wosh

42436.jpg

Congrats to Wosh on winning the coveted royboy2 award for being the most consistent Roy for S32. Wosh was leading the charge on and off the qooty field always ready to banter with her teammates and opposition alike. It's been a pleasure posting alongside you Wosh and can't wait for another cracking season at the Roys.

Stats
Wosh enjoyed a stellar season on the field, especially after moving to the ruck. We do need to teach her how to take a grab though!

Rover
1643109634322.png

Ruck
1643109783761.png

Total
1643110238246.png

Posting
1927 not the band or the year royboy2 was born
Averaged a tad over 100 posts per game. One of three Roys that spammed averaged over 100. Surprisingly none were TDC bot.
Did you know? Wosh posted 660 more times than S31. A similar increase in S33 will have her in the giddy heights of Mobbs territory.

Lets remember some of Wosh's gems throughout the season. šŸ¤— Wosh embodies what the SFA is about, getting stuck in, have a go, supports her team mates and most importantly as Headless would say have fun. Here we go.....

Shut up Dingster

Ned_Flanders thinks his sh*t donā€™t stink now just because his colostomy bag is Louis Vuitton.

We need players not dancers Baz. Tho Iā€™d probably pay the big zlotys to see omgfridge on a pole. His body or his head? Both work for me.

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever absolutely epic season on field and an engaged and fun rookie off field :) It was always gonna be a struggle to get everyone in but you are absolutely a jet player who has a big future. You go girl!

I'll be ripping my bra off and swinging it over my head every time a Roy gets in...and if they don't I'm gonna swing it while I'm melting.

Aww that makes me think of Biggie :( we miss you around the League mate, come join the East Side Roys for a night of dancing and afterwards defibrillators and hot male nurses tucking us in šŸŽ‰

Put it this way, Iā€™m hairier than Mobbs but not as hairy as zackah

Everyone else seems to worry far more about how many posters we have and whoā€™s doing what at the Roys than we do šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Weā€™re just happy to be here. Except Mobbs , heā€™s never happy.

Release the Chud Shakes! royboy2 I demand 2 lap dances and 2 behind dances.

Welcome to the Roys philā€¦all washed up, unwanted, unappreciated, and unshaved losers are welcome. Have some cake. philreich

I just tried playing Battleship online and realised I have no idea how to play it. Delist me.

I'm dragging Mooch 's arse straight up to Bluestone Station and a hammock. He's earnt a cheese platter and some cocktails...I'll only keep him a day or 2 :D #smoochmooch

Note to self: Next time I kiss a rat give it a tic tac first

Mobbs is always angry now, no Mr Nice Guy. Heā€™ll be napping, wake up and tell everyone to shut up, and start selling real estate like a shark. I love him šŸ¤—

Stop typing to me so I can put my bra on!

Thereā€™s only 2 good things that ever came out of Fremantle Allikat and Freofalcon Oh and my hubby was born there but we hide that one away with the skeletons

Yes, I can see right down into your soul nowā€¦and it aint pretty. Your underwear on the other hand is gorgeous, love the french lace šŸ„° (to pantskyle )

Mobbs I would love one of those cat cafes, bean bags, cat trees, a coffee machine, and some moggies laying around. Lore can bake chocolate pavlovas :D

We should make a pact, if the Roys win a qremiership we all dye our hair pink

We really should start making TedDougChris give a press conference after Roys games šŸ¤” This could work.

Hey Gumbies, I fart in your general direction. Your father was a hampster and your mother smelled of elderberries.

I'm your friend A pretty shitty friend I admit but still a friend.

The Roy Lady Assassins
Consistency takes many forms and Wosh consistently encouraged our outstanding female stars to bond and they appreciate her passion.

Lore - Been great bringing me in and teaching me the ropes :D

JN8 - Congratulations Wosh. She's been a great addition to the ever engaging and fun Roys team.

Plus, great to see her join the tennis crew

Allikat - Aw I love Wosh!

She consistently gives the best squishes
Consistently has an amazing garden and makes delicious looking food
She consistently has everyone's backs, gets everyone participating, and interacts with all qooters
She's consistent in her love for her family
And she's consistently the best friend and qooty family anyone could wish for :)

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever - Grats Wosh. I'll donate free lap dances from Mobbs, Mooch and royboy2.
OMG hows my timing! Leeme read it šŸ„³

Round 11: Vs Phoenix (away): Roys lost: 123 - 130

Playing for the first time against a rebadged and relaunched Phoenix (Iā€™ve actually been to Phoenix ā€“ these guys donā€™t look anything like it) ā€“ the Roys started very brightly. Aristotle Pickett , Supersuns and Barrels opening the scoring for us ā€“ before we completely went to sleep to concede the last 7 goals of the term.

That extended to 9 goals conceded in a row, before Mooch cracked the shits and slotted his first. The Roys then gradually set about reducing the deficit, and got to within 5 points close to half time. Somehow, when Barrels, _Mike_ and royboy2 goaled ā€“ the Roys were back in front. The score worm for this match was clearly on the drink before the gameā€¦

We then, through the agency of Aristotle Pickett (2 goals) and Mooch and _Mike_ ā€“ extended our lead to a 40 point margin ā€“ and then went to sleep again. The last three of the third and the first of the fourth term ā€“ and the Roys lead had been cut to 13 points ā€“ and we had completely stopped. Cometh the hour, cometh the fluke - TedDougChris fired one through from long range ā€“ pushing the lead out to 8 points ā€“ although there were still 15 agonizing minutes still to play. Scores were level with 10 to play ā€“ but only one side could goal in the final stages ā€“ as the Phoenix got away in a tight, high scoring affair.

Best: Wosh , Mooch (6 goals) , Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , Supersuns , Aristotle Pickett all worked hard in a close fought loss.

Round 11 Votes.jpg

Evening folksā€¦ Has the count started yet? Still just taking my seat at the
front of the room
middle table with the senior players
rookie table
singles table

Childrenā€™s table

Thanks for that Ted. What did I do to deserve this

Evening folksā€¦ Has the count started yet? Still just taking my seat at the front of the room
middle table with the senior players
rookie table
singles table

Childrenā€™s table

I think your lift home has arrived?

touching james marsden GIF

Best Newcomer Award: (the PTizzle Award)

PTizzle Award - The Bestest of the Newest

The Roys have managed to recruit some cracking rookies over the past few years. Sadly, some of moved on, but some are still here adding to the best posting team in the Sweet FA. We were lucky enough to get three fine recruits for S32 - Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , hotchilli and Lore , although Lore joined part way through the season.

And this year, the Leadership Group have yelled at me to make a ****ing decision, rather than giving the award to everybody, including random people walking past the BJO on a sunny Thursday in April.

So, without further ado, the winner this year is Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever !!!

But only just. Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever had an outstanding season on and off the field. She was very unlucky to miss out on All Sweet FA honours, she was clearly head and shoulders above her peers in the HFF spot, won Rookie Gun of the Year and made an amazing contribution to the club. We are very lucky to have her and looking forward to seeing what she can dish up this year.

We're also thrilled to have Lore and hotchilli here as well, and looking forward to what tigs2010 and MoscowHawk can bring to the table next season as well !!

I wont interrupt now, Iā€™ll say something later except youā€™re all good eggs šŸø
Need to take a load off and sip for a few minutes. Likes incoming! (Only donuts for zackah)

Last edited:
Best Newcomer Award: (the PTizzle Award)

PTizzle Award - The Bestest of the Newest

The Roys have managed to recruit some cracking rookies over the past few years. Sadly, some of moved on, but some are still here adding to the best posting team in the Sweet FA. We were lucky enough to get three fine recruits for S32 - Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , hotchilli and Lore , although Lore joined part way through the season.

And this year, the Leadership Group have yelled at me to make a ******* decision, rather than giving the award to everybody, including random people walking past the BJO on a sunny Thursday in April.

So, without further ado, the winner this year is Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever !!!

But only just. Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever had an outstanding season on and off the field. She was very unlucky to miss out on All Sweet FA honours, she was clearly head and shoulders above her peers in the HFF spot, won Rookie Gun of the Year and made an amazing contribution to the club. We are very lucky to have her and looking forward to seeing what she can dish up this year.

We're also thrilled to have Lore and hotchilli here as well, and looking forward to what tigs2010 and MoscowHawk can bring to the table next season as well !!
šŸ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Back