Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

what're you up to? make me some cake?
Right now Iā€™m watching a pretty good show ā€˜Cocaine Cowboysā€™. At 8pm I commence a week long melt.
After this Iā€™ll make you a cake.

Round 1 Barrels Award
Round 1 Barrels Award:

We're starting the Season off with an easy one, as winner of the Fatty Lumpkin medal for best poster in last weeks match thread, the winner of the first Barrels award for S32 is jackster83 !!

Congratulations !! You don't have to drink it now, we're suggesting about 45 minutes before kick off in our next game !! Well done on being a deserving winner of the award for this week....

3C6EA04B-B822-4D99-B650-A8C407C071C0.jpeg.jpg

Round 1 Barrels Award:

We're starting the Season off with an easy one, as winner of the Fatty Lumpkin medal for best poster in last weeks match thread, the winner of the first Barrels award for S32 is jackster83 !!

Congratulations !! You don't have to drink it now, we're suggesting about 45 minutes before kick off in our next game !! Well done on being a deserving winner of the award for this week....

View attachment 1196962
Love your work jackster83

19 Roys already having a dip this week, tho likely coz most of us have * all else to do
We are lucky to have eachother to escape and talk s**t to for the lulz.
#lockdownlife

I hope everyone is doing ok :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back