Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Go to the match thread mate!

On the day of your 500th game you still manage to think about me enough to mention me in 3 separate posts within 2 hours. šŸ˜Š

f0568bddbb6259eab92d5302895ca4c1f9b672ab.gifv

On the day of your 500th game you still manage to think about me enough to mention me in 3 separate posts within 2 hours. šŸ˜Š

f0568bddbb6259eab92d5302895ca4c1f9b672ab.gifv
Goddamit now Iā€™m thinking about you too

ezgif.com-add-text-2 12.48.38 am.gif

Oh the Footy Gods were on ******* fire :tearsofjoy:
Too good

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 5.17.22 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 5.17.02 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 5.19.55 pm.png

Mobbs the only player NOT to kick a goal in milestone game 500! :blush:

He sucks.

(Congratulations on 500, you champion.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Roys now sit in 2nd position, above the Dragons by percentage after they dropped a match to help give the Royals a leg-up. The Demons continued to win (they haven't lost a game for 11 matches now) and sit 4 premiership points ahead of us, with about 1% points difference lead as well. But we're placed well for a massive collapse mid-season!

Participation Stats After Round 5:

A few backed off and took a break this week, but still 15 players showed for our clash with the Warriors. A solid presentation in the thread, definitely no spammers at all no none i don't see any can't prove anything.

We meet the Bombers next week. If we post 10% of the thread next weekend, we're probably spamming!

participation_activity_after_rd05.jpg

The Roys now sit in 2nd position, above the Dragons by percentage after they dropped a match to help give the Royals a leg-up. The Demons continued to win (they haven't lost a game for 11 matches now) and sit 4 premiership points ahead of us, with about 1% points difference lead as well. But we're placed well for a massive collapse mid-season!

Participation Stats After Round 5:

A few backed off and took a break this week, but still 15 players showed for our clash with the Warriors. A solid presentation in the thread, definitely no spammers at all no none i don't see any can't prove anything.

We meet the Bombers next week. If we post 10% of the thread next weekend, we're probably spamming!

View attachment 1221351
Filthy filthy spammer!!

Round 3 Barrels Award
Round 3 Barrels Award: (in a predictably pointless attempt to catch up to things)

A wonderful week was had in Round 3, with Roys amazed and aghast in wonderment at the quality of the opposition (whose name I have currently forgotten) posting. A look of bewilderment and wonder came across the faces of the Roys as voting commenced for the Round 3 Barrels award.

Unsurprisingly a large pool of wonderful candidates was assembled, including wonderous posters such as: Brenton Davy , croweater 41 , Elmer_Judd and Barrels (that guy gets votes everywhere !!)

But after lots of internal discussions, the winner of the Barrels award for Round 3 was deemed to be Brenton Davy !!

Congratulations to you !! May you enjoy your winnings at the appropriate time and place - we typically recommend just before our next match !!

3C6EA04B-B822-4D99-B650-A8C407C071C0.jpeg.jpg

Round 3 Barrels Award: (in a predictably pointless attempt to catch up to things)

A wonderful week was had in Round 3, with Roys amazed and aghast in wonderment at the quality of the opposition (whose name I have currently forgotten) posting. A look of bewilderment and wonder came across the faces of the Roys as voting commenced for the Round 3 Barrels award.

Unsurprisingly a large pool of wonderful candidates was assembled, including wonderous posters such as: Brenton Davy , croweater 41 , Elmer_Judd and Barrels (that guy gets votes everywhere !!)

But after lots of internal discussions, the winner of the Barrels award for Round 3 was deemed to be Brenton Davy !!

Congratulations to you !! May you enjoy your winnings at the appropriate time and place - we typically recommend just before our next match !!

View attachment 1221532
Thank you. Thank you.

Iā€™ve come into the Sweet FA to make an impact as a ā€œrookieā€. At this time I seem to be on track. Now all I need to do is get the SIM to cooperate.
A quick thanks to Mozzie19 for seeing the talent that is clearly there.

Brenton Davy will go far.

Threadmarks, TedDougChris ... ooh fancy!

I did start using them a few seasons back, but no-one noticed. Last season doesn't count as I ran out of time to do everything... So no marks were left on threads anywhere.....

Thank you. Thank you.

Iā€™ve come into the Sweet FA to make an impact as a ā€œrookieā€. At this time I seem to be on track. Now all I need to do is get the SIM to cooperate.
A quick thanks to Mozzie19 for seeing the talent that is clearly there.
Congratulations mate. Just 1 of many awards I foresee in your SFA qareer

NNNAAAAWWWWWW

Aw Shucks!
Enjoy the SFA mate, itā€™s a game we all take what we want out of, but hopefully mostly fun! :D
Pass that barrel and come shoot some pool wooooooooooo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back