Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I operate outside the lines.

Nice. You’re a rebel. You flaunt rules. You stick it to The Man. You know the feel of an interchange bench on your arse. I respect that.

Exactly how many different browsers do you need open at any one time to post on big footy?
At least one for pron?
DOnt get cheeky with me.

The last bloke that got cheeky was used to floss my missus hairy ass.
giphy.gif

Sounding a bit like The Ace has started using instead of selling.
Or his offspring just got released.
Or one cement tablet too many.
Or The second coming has arrived.

Ill give you 22 cement tablets so you harden the fu** up m8.

I am the second coming. My offspring will dominate this miserable planet.
Join the Warriors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadaver people with superior Photochopp skillz seem to disappear suspiciously, there's about 3 or 4 from the Photochop gang in Bay13 that are unaccounted for. If you stop posting I'm calling the cops

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Cadaver people with superior Photochopp skillz seem to disappear suspiciously, there's about 3 or 4 from the Photochop gang in Bay13 that are unaccounted for. If you stop posting I'm calling the cops

This doesn't explain Packedlunch's absence.

It does however explain why Freofalcon is still around.

I have reason to believe they were assassinated for the Adobe subscription.

James Franco is a boss and an underrated actor. Bravo to you, here have a steak.
What level are on in Candy Crush?

James Franco is a boss and an underrated actor. Bravo to you, here have a steak.
Fully in agreement there. He's brilliant.

Medium rare please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back