Resource S29 Sign-up Thread and Useful Links (New players wanted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have your fun now I suggest, because he will destroy anyone and anything that gets in his way next season, you have been warned!

Only way that happens is if he bulks up Darren Jarman style and threats to sit on his opponent

Ashman OG Sterge this is why you should not consider the Bears under any circumstances. Their captain has the spine and personality of a jellyfish, and their big name recruit for S30 is a fat failed qooty player who is a Westlife fanboi

Only way that happens is if he bulks up Darren Jarman style and threats to sit on his opponent

Ashman OG Sterge this is why you should not consider the Bears under any circumstances. Their captain has the spine and personality of a jellyfish, and their big name recruit for S30 is a fat failed qooty player who is a Westlife fanboi
You still dirty coz we knocked you back after the 200 PMs you sent me, begging me to pick you up.

Hey there Ashman OG

I’d suggest you jump into bed with either Test Tickle at the Bears, Barrybran at the Gumbies, or TedDougChris at the Roys.

Welcome back to the SFA.
Sorry Ashman OG, have a chat to Agent93 as well, he’s a ripping bloke and the Hawks could do with some fresh faces.

Your friend,

Antonio.

P.s If you happen to cross paths with BlueVein on your travels, don’t take anything he says to heart.
Bloke is a deadset ******* lunatic!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait is Sterge coming back?

giphy.gif

with due consideration to all offers have decided to sign up with the dragons.
predicting a rowell type rookie explosion on the sfa.
cheers

cheers

You will fit in well with AceAndy mate, he is a ripping bloke. Welcome to the SFA.

cheers
You shall forever be known as Harry.

Harry Highpants.

Ashman OG I am the Captain of the Furies; so instead of trying to offer you oral pleasure, like all the desperate teams, I will tell you how it actually is.

We at the Furies are the real deal, we don't take a back step, we love hookers, drugs and make our own goon. The reason I am offering you a chance to come to the Hippodrome is my jumper number is 69, so I suspect you may have something to offer as you have selected that tasty number.

Join us and you don't get my number, but we provide rookies with a season free accommodation in the dumpster out the back and your first lap dance free at Kittens, plus you pull on the Furies jumper.

Watch this and see if any other soft utensil club gets even close

That is bloody awesome Turbo!

cheers
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm calling it early: this bloke is odds-on favourite for the S30 EKA Medal. Chipmunk you know what to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back