Resource S29 Sign-up Thread and Useful Links (New players wanted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Broken was never the issue. Our two seasons without him we went from 1st to 2nd last - losing 8 matches in a row, then managed to have 8 unanswered goals, in the last quarter, in the wet, in a final - kicked against us...

View attachment 889147
But just think - at least you made a bit of history.......

ClarkeM tells me that the Wonders and The Last Dance are a team of destiny and that NOTHING can stop them.

I counter that with a player who hasn't won a final since Season 7, a player who has the 3rd longest streak of games without winning a final, a player who has only played in one finals match since Season 9 (while winning TWO spoons) and who has one of the longest streak of games without appearing in a Grand Final could stop them.

I'm tempted to see what is stronger the Wonders charge to the flag, or my ruinous record.

If you're game Wonders...
TB7BaxO.gif

... let's dance.

Name (your BigFooty username): Broken
Contract length : NBA 10 day contract, expiring at 11:59pm 21st June 2020
Preferred Position : Somewhere sexy
Number: 00
Height: 7'4"
Weight: 520lbs
Preferred Team (if you have one): West Coast Wonders
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Uplate with HotDogs
Let's dance
CarefulHarmoniousDromaeosaur-small.gif

Name (your BigFooty username): Ashman OG
Preferred Position 1: Full Forward
Preferred Position 2: Centre Half Forward
Preferred Position 3:
Number: 69
Height: 192cm
Weight: 98kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): neg
State (optional): Vic
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Played before but went off bigfooty for a while, want another crack!

Preferred Position 3:
Sorry mate, we've already got a #69 at our club.

Would you settle for a 68 and I'll owe you one? 🤔

Preferred Position 3:

How do you feel about getting your hopes artificially raised and then crashed by a million to one long shot each and every year ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preferred Position 3:
Join the Gumbies mate, they are all about the 69 good times Barrybran

Preferred Position 3:
Ignore these other plebs mate. Join the Dragons.

Preferred Position 3:
Ashman OG I am the Captain of the Furies; so instead of trying to offer you oral pleasure, like all the desperate teams, I will tell you how it actually is.

We at the Furies are the real deal, we don't take a back step, we love hookers, drugs and make our own goon. The reason I am offering you a chance to come to the Hippodrome is my jumper number is 69, so I suspect you may have something to offer as you have selected that tasty number.

Join us and you don't get my number, but we provide rookies with a season free accommodation in the dumpster out the back and your first lap dance free at Kittens, plus you pull on the Furies jumper.

Watch this and see if any other soft utensil club gets even close

Ashman OG I am the Captain of the Furies; so instead of trying to offer you oral pleasure, like all the desperate teams, I will tell you how it actually is.

We at the Furies are the real deal, we don't take a back step, we love hookers, drugs and make our own goon. The reason I am offering you a chance to come to the Hippodrome is my jumper number is 69, so I suspect you may have something to offer as you have selected that tasty number.

Join us and you don't get my number, but we provide rookies with a season free accommodation in the dumpster out the back and your first lap dance free at Kittens, plus you pull on the Furies jumper.

FortunateAgedAcaciarat.gif

Jesus what a pitch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back