Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Ken had a clause in his contract that was performance based? Didn’t the club have to make Finals this year to guarantee his SC position next year?

The time is now. It was tedious to watch last night, as we all know what needs to be done, and deep down I think Ken does to. I'll take it a step further we need a fresh message from a new coach, and to go to the draft to add to the young core we already have. Most of the pieces are there, I don't see any value in trading picks for Dunkley or Grundy who I doubt will form part of our next Premiership tilt.

Time to start fresh, we have a good young nucleus there, add to it and whether it be a Clarkson type or a Yze it's time for a fresh start, and to build a sense of optimism into 2023 and beyond.

If we stubbornly keep Ken the club will be toxic next year, and I don't see how the club can sell it to the members considering they hid Hinkley already last summer.

Give us a fresh start, Ken has done the best he can over a decade, fallen short ultimately but it's over. Surely Koch can see it cause everyone else can.

I thought Ken had a clause in his contract that was performance based? Didn’t the club have to make Finals this year to guarantee his SC position next year?
I think that clause is constantly changing to suit their agenda.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH KEN!!!!

Ken in the presser.

"We played a game that was pretty good until half time."

NO WE ******* DIDNT. WE WERE COMPLETELY DOMINATED ALL ******* NIGHT. We just got a bit lucky they didn't take their chances.

This ******* bullshit *ed up acceptance of mediocrity is ridiculous garbage.

Never have I heard PAFC coaches in my life time, like this guy, talk about piss poor performances as accepted or pretty good.

This sort of loser mentality needs to go. You should be striving for excellence, unhappy at that piss poor half and calling it what it was, a side that was lucky to be holding on, despite being smashed statistically, and the opposition having the game completely on their terms.

To think he thought losing a half to a middle of the road Tigers, at home, and being smashed statistically was pretty good is just dumbfounding.

We were walloped tonight. They missed a raft of easy chances, they controlled territory all night and were able to control the contest with ease. That performance a 10+ goal smashing any other day of the week, and in no way shape or form was any element of that game acceptable. Only really Boaky could probably hold his head high.
I'm still fuming on this.

If I'm in that presser and Ken says that our first half was pretty good, I'm ******* calling him out on that. Can not believe that standard of footy was deemed acceptable.

If I was coach I would've been giving the players a rocket at half time and making some moves. We were being dominated.

Instead we have mastermind Ken thinking "oh getting totally outplayed and being down at half time is pretty good, just work harder and we might win".

No ******* wonder the side comes out and gets pumped in the 3rd, when nothing changes and the players think they can just keep going as they were. That 3rd was inevitable given the way the first half went. A good coach recognises that before it happens.

FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18-25 year olds... cult of Ken disciples. Club future is in shaky hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ken is the new Hunter Moore… has a cult following of 18-25 year olds and is the most hated man on the Internet

Stickerman putting up one `sack Hinkley ' sign, and kern throwing his toys out of the cot in response did more to highlight the unrest of Port supporters, particularly with the Vic media, than virtually anything that was done before, and going by last night's feeble effort against a very ordinary tiggers who almost certainly won't progress beyond an elimination final the players are also very aware he has to be goneski.

The key to salvaging what is left of the club now is for that total prat the kokmeister to wake up, read the f****** tea leaves, and rissole kern by no later than mid tomorrow morning before he can do any more damage to the playing group.

I got my wish of a 6 goal plus loss but still 27k rocked up. That's still too many. Excuses, which the club is all about these days will be given such as the weather etc but a low 20s crowd would have pushed the point more. But if Hinkley is there next year, these low to mid 20k crowds will become the norm again. The AO factor has definitely completely gone now and the club will be back in the same s**t it was 10 years ago. Next year Covid will not be an excuse either.

If the board/AFL (even the SMA) can not see this they are delusionally blind. Keeping Hinkley next year will be the financially worst outcome acheivable.

So Richardson thinks performance being questioned in elite level sport is disrespectful. He's as weak as the rest of our administration, and also has no place at the club. He's been a complete disappointment since taking over from KT.

I wouldn't worry too much about what Richardson says. He'll be gone with Hinkley.

I'm still fuming on this.

If I'm in that presser and Ken says that our first half was pretty good, I'm ******* calling him out on that. Can not believe that standard of footy was deemed acceptable.

If I was coach I would've been giving the players a rocket at half time and making some moves. We were being dominated.

Instead we have mastermind Ken thinking "oh getting totally outplayed and being down at half time is pretty good, just work harder and we might win".

No ******* wonder the side comes out and gets pumped in the 3rd, when nothing changes and the players think they can just keep going as they were. That 3rd was inevitable given the way the first half went. A good coach recognises that before it happens.

FFS.
What do you mean nothing changes? He made the mastercoach move of Darcy Byrne-Jones to running around in the forward line like a headless chicken with about the same effectiveness.

If that’s over the soft cap that’s a million.
How could we possible be at the soft cap ceiling? Skeleton crew in the coaching panel and the previous 2IC of the 2IC is now head of high performance.

Shades Judging You GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back