Event Saturday Night Fever

Remove this Banner Ad

Ironically I think we were fixtured with the Bombers who I argued had a better rivalry with the Hawks and whom they are now scheduled against.

Might even entice TheCoach16 out of his slumber for the upcoming Hawks game. He'd seriously block out all appointments for the week leading up to this game!

Might even entice TheCoach16 out of his slumber for the upcoming Hawks game. He'd seriously block out all appointments for the week leading up to this game!

Funny thing is most of the people you were actually in a "rivalry" with are gone now.

Testy is doing a fine job on both fronts but I agree that there is no rivalry between the Bears and Warriors
I'm not too sure what the rivalry is between the Rats and the Furies, apart from the fact that both teams like to punch their opponents in the head.

rivalry round for the Demons-Wonders game and fu** the rest of us lol

FINALLY some people are starting to understand this league and what's important.

Just follow the Wonders v. Demons game this week, friend. You'll be better for it.

I'm not too sure what the rivalry is between the Rats and the Furies, apart from the fact that both teams like to punch their opponents in the head.

How about the fact that they are the last two clubs to open up to other supporters.
Or they both have black in their logo.
Or filth would never play at either.
Or you should shut up.

FINALLY some people are starting to understand this league and what's important.

Just follow the Wonders v. Demons game this week, friend. You'll be better for it.

Typically astute observation from Headless. The game needed its own timeslot to allow players from the ten lower echelon teams to attend.

Apparently* players from the Wonders and Dee's are making themselves available to attend the lesser matches. We will offer moral support and mentoring on rivalries.

Typically astute observation from Headless. The game needed its own timeslot to allow players from the ten lower echelon teams to attend.

Apparently* players from the Wonders and Dee's are making themselves available to attend the lesser matches. We will offer moral support and mentoring on rivalries.

It's actually almost offensive that other matches are even being played in the same round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot imagine any team would be the natural rivals of the Bears or the Wazzes. Maybe that is the basis of their rivalry.

Key controversies between the two seem to be whether cucumber and cress sandwiches should be cut into squares (the conservative Bears) or triangles (the radical Wazzes).

Soldiers

philistines...

I simply do not rate Test Tickle highly enough as a captain or even a poster to be able to build a rivalry so quickly.
Now just listen to me for a minute PUNK!

The Bears LG are just trying our hardest to stay positive until our leader comes back, we need and want him back asap, we're not sooking, just trying to keep the group together.
Oh, and one more thing...get stuffed.

Now just listen to me for a minute PUNK!

The Bears LG are just trying our hardest to stay positive until our leader comes back, we need and want him back asap, we're not sooking, just trying to keep the group together.
Oh, and one more thing...get stuffed.

That's very sad to hear. God bless. Losers.

If anything, should introduce a bye, get the ALLSFA from seasons past and play them against us since our rivalry is with the SFA as is rather obvious from incessant communication where you seemingly can't shut up about us season upon season.

As it stands, considering we won the flag in S16 and the Royals existed in S16 due to, well, our badassery at the time which I had a vote on as captain, they are more a vassal club than a rivalry. Unlike you inflexible lot, we can celebrate.

How about the fact that they are the last two clubs to open up to other supporters.
Or they both have black in their logo.
Or filth would never play at either.
Or you should shut up.
Not too keen on the last option - Rats don't shut up very easily.

I should have taken the opportunity yesterday to mentor you with my elbow :).

pffft losers, not for much longer, we play the Wazzas this week woohooo, back in the winners circle this week for sure.

One thing is certain in life. When I talk too much s**t, Warriors lose.

If anything, should introduce a bye, get the ALLSFA from seasons past and play them against us since our rivalry is with the SFA as is rather obvious from incessant communication where you seemingly can't shut up about us season upon season.

As it stands, considering we won the flag in S16 and the Royals existed in S16 due to, well, our badassery at the time which I had a vote on as captain, they are more a vassal club than a rivalry. Unlike you inflexible lot, we can celebrate.

All SFA against Tarkyn_24 s RFFL

Not too keen on the last option - Rats don't shut up very easily.

It’s why they lose.
Can’t talk s**t and win, I know I’ve tried

Remove this Banner Ad

Back