Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're simply not that naive, look at the church Morrison attends, he and Court are fellow travelers. This is completely deliberate and more virtue signalling to rwfw.
Oh don’t get me wrong, I agree. There is a reason no other PM from the last 30 years has put her on the list, despite her being arguably the greatest female tennis player of all time.

I just think it also highlights the perennial problem of rewarding athletes for just being athletes.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I agree. There is a reason no other PM from the last 30 years has put her on the list, despite her being arguably the greatest female tennis player of all time.

I just think it also highlights the perennial problem of rewarding athletes for just being athletes.
Just for context though, Sir Don Bradman got his AC 31 years after his last test. So not unheard of.

Just for context though, Sir Don Bradman got his AC 31 years after his last test. So not unheard of.
For context Richard Nixon and Gough Whitlam were President and PM when she last won a Grand Slam tournament, and she's already been honoured for her achievements in tennis. What's she done since then that has warranted her AO being upgraded?

For context Richard Nixon and Gough Whitlam were President and PM when she last won a Grand Slam tournament, and she's already been honoured for her achievements in tennis. What's she done since then that has warranted her AO being upgraded?
Well she's pissed you off for one?

What bullshit this furore. The left can't pick and choose what inclusive means. Religious cranks are a minority just as men are who were born women. Both are entitled to be recognized for excellence in their chosen fields separate from their private life and Margaret remains a the best female tennis player the world has seen.

I mean... if a man won 24 grand slam titles you can bet your ass he’d get an AC

What bullshit this furore. The left can't pick and choose what inclusive means. Religious cranks are a minority just as men are who were born women. Both are entitled to be recognized for excellence in their chosen fields separate from their private life and Margaret remains a the best female tennis player the world has seen.

Why should intolerance be tolerated?

What is it about that field of endeavour that should make it ineligible for these types of awards? Does sport have no effect on this country?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So criticism of it is sexist now?
...no?

Spin away mate, she's getting this because the PM likes the cut of her vile bigot jib (you'll appreciate the nautical reference).
I’m not denying that, I’m just saying there’s a couple of layers to it

What is it about that field of endeavour that should make it ineligible for these types of awards? Does sport have no effect on this country?
I feel that top-level sportspeople already receive ample financial reward and public recognition, and high civic honours should mostly be a way to elevate the quiet toilers who dedicate themselves to stuff that benefits society but doesn’t deliver much in terms of personal advantage

Just my opinion

Last edited:
Wow unbelievable. The left once again partaking in religious discrimination.

So let me get this right. The left have a problem with people calling gays nutters but have no problem calling religious people nutters?

Much tolerance. You don't see the right spaz out and discriminate against you when you call christian nutters? And here you are with your hypocritical outrage

Wow unbelievable. The left once again partaking in religious discrimination.

So let me get this right. The left have a problem with people calling gays nutters but have no problem calling religious people nutters?

Much tolerance. You don't see the right spaz out and discriminate against you when you call christian nutters? And here you are with your hypocritical outrage
I couldn't care less about her religious affiliation, it's her publicly-espoused bigotry that is the problem. But I reckon you already know that, and just want to try and muddy the waters a bit.

I mean... if a man won 24 grand slam titles you can bet your ass he’d get an AC
Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s not like she’s not already received multiple honours for her tennis career and this new honour is a lot to do with her work off the court which is entirely unwarranted because of the vile human she is that just happened to be better at hitting a tennis ball then most others have and has been awarded for it already.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s not like she’s not already received multiple honours for her tennis career and this new honour is a lot to do with her work off the court which is entirely unwarranted because of the vile human she is that just happened to be better at hitting a tennis ball then most others have and has been awarded for it already.
I’m so sick of talking about this campaigner every single year ....it’s clear the reason why she’s getting the award to parrot the Christian loving *******h prime minster and give attention to their vile beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back