Anthony Albanese - How long?

How long for Albo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who is familiar with the Swans SRP thread, you won't lol when they start posting One Nation animations as legitimate political commentary, or waste everyone's time with very selective responses (or none at all) against any challenges/queries. Before seemingly having free time a few days later to post some other rant. Rinse. Repeat.
Oh yeah terrible poster
I imagined them beetroot red mashing the keyboard while yelling at their monitor while typing out that rant

So the 681,000 new arrivals in the middle of a cost of living crisis is Covid's fault? Got it. Sharpest decline in real incomes in the developed world also not due to the Albo govt's policies, that's the world's fault.
As usual, your figure/information was wrong as per the link you posted.

Spin it any way your like but if you want to argue the information, take it up with the Government as it is their document.

I didn't make it past 'Airbus Albo'... knew I wasn't in for any intellectual analysis of Labor's policy performance to date.
It was likely worse than you imagine

So how cool was it today seeing Labor try and pretend there were 56 recommendations out of the royal commission into to robodebt and not 57

Because you know, they didn't even want to address the fact they aren't doing it

What more can be said about the guy with the justifiably allocated moniker of 'Airbus Albo' that hasn't been said already? Allow me:

This clown is completely clueless and totally out of his depth. Which is no great surprise to those of us who have lived in this trot's electorate for longer than he has been an MP.

No, the surprise is how a such a lazy clot with complete disregard for the majority of taxpayers that fund his Airbus Albo lifestyle managed to scam his way to the top job.

And now that he has, his gross incompetence and lack of a genuine prime ministerial work ethic are there for all to see.

His inability to politically walk and chew gum at the same time were never more evident than his relentlessly monotone approach to banging the 'Yes' drum whilst working families were and are struggling to make ends meet.

The man who supposedly cares deeply for Aboriginal Australians, and yet couldn't wait to hit the eject button on his short visit to Alice Springs during the riots to get to his VIP seat at the Australian open.

We certainly can't forget the litany of broken promises made prior to the 2022 election (How's that 275-dollar power bill discount working out for you?) His insane green commitment to 43% emission reductions by 2030 (along with his partner in clownshow 'Blackout' Bowen) whilst completely dismissing the nuclear option shows utter contempt for taxpayers.

And his mealy-mouthed approach to the recent offensive behaviour of anti-semitic Australian citizens is typical of his tenure as PM.

In short - this human taxpayer-dollar industrial vacuum cleaner does not possess a shred of leadership. Which is bad in the short term but may well prove beneficial come 2025, which is when I believe we will get confirmation that this is a one-term government. And that Airbus will be confirmed as the worst prime minister in Australian history - by the length of the Flemington straight.

Scomo was worse on every count. So we are on the way back

Scomo was worse on every count. So we are on the way back
The problem is how low a bar that is, like it's the absolute bare minimum and I don't know that you could say Dutton would clear it.

I swear these idiots will get rolled at the election on immigration/population by Dutton. He'll probably run some scare campaign, then absolutely change nothing: see the old rodent bait and switch "we will decide" while quietly kicking open the gate. Dutton was arse licking in India last week, if you even doubt that. Labor will start going on about "the settings" and "having a conversation" in response, being code for "please believe we'll do something if you reelect us, but we really won't".

The hilarious thing is the LNP know when they get in they can run unfettered immigration because Labor and the Greens won't say a word.

Dutton as PM jfc congrats, Albo.

398637287_879924060156065_2368524266189493400_n.jpg

What will duttons replacement be like?

Given there are rumblings that the NSW branch are angling to bring this guy back...

92f502ecccdcc89527613b763572f3d3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The public school system was created to produce workers for the owners of the world's businesses, factories etc. You are trained to operate your desk, conditioned into taking on bulk debt and socially encouraged to collect and accrue the latest expensive gadgets, locking you into the structure of rigid 9-5, depending on your employment to maintain while medicating yourself with drugs and alcohol in order to appear functional.

If public school and the unions that operate it actually wanted to improve the outcomes for graduates they would teach them to be financially literate.
It's interesting, because earlier today (I get Mondays off) I was actually watching some content on how those at the apex of capitalism throw sops to the working classes - education, the prospect of promotion to middle management, etc - to avert having to lose everything should the many decide the few have too much power. Specifically, the role management within businesses played in averting workers revolts worldwide post WW2.

I'd argue that the same people played a significant role in how public education functions, given their connection to government and the desire from business lobbies to see just how much of our lives a neoliberal philosophical approach can govern.

It's interesting how differently people on here see the world sometimes.

It's interesting, because earlier today (I get Mondays off) I was actually watching some content on how those at the apex of capitalism throw sops to the working classes - education, the prospect of promotion to middle management, etc - to avert having to lose everything should the many decide the few have too much power. Specifically, the role management within businesses played in averting workers revolts worldwide post WW2.

I'd argue that the same people played a significant role in how public education functions, given their connection to government and the desire from business lobbies to see just how much of our lives a neoliberal philosophical approach can govern.

It's interesting how differently people on here see the world sometimes.

I agree, when people see a union as a collection of politicians using the power of the masses they claim to support to always look after themselves and sometimes look after their members it brings all the classes into focus.

There is a very clear us v them and legislatively that point is at $250k a year income level or a couple of million in assets.

I agree, when people see a union as a collection of politicians using the power of the masses they claim to support to always look after themselves and sometimes look after their members it brings all the classes into focus.

There is a very clear us v them and legislatively that point is at $250k a year income level or a couple of million in assets.
Think there's a clearer delineation to be made, really. Owners versus workers, regardless of level of income.

You can be the most senior of managers, you can be on incredible amounts of money and yet still completely at the near whim of those above you. Your position is forever at risk from those above you owe your position to above your, and those below who covet it.

One wonders if there's a link between the rise of unsecured work - at all levels - and poor mental health outcomes, even among the higher earners.

Think there's a clearer delineation to be made, really. Owners versus workers, regardless of level of income.

You can be the most senior of managers, you can be on incredible amounts of money and yet still completely at the near whim of those above you. Your position is forever at risk from those above you owe your position to above your, and those below who covet it.

One wonders if there's a link between the rise of unsecured work - at all levels - and poor mental health outcomes, even among the higher earners.
Again, I agree. I was just saying that there is an actual legislated point at which you are no longer considered a regular person and are allowed access to the means to make far, far more money.

What more can be said about the guy with the justifiably allocated moniker of 'Airbus Albo' that hasn't been said already? Allow me:

This clown is completely clueless and totally out of his depth. Which is no great surprise to those of us who have lived in this trot's electorate for longer than he has been an MP.

No, the surprise is how a such a lazy clot with complete disregard for the majority of taxpayers that fund his Airbus Albo lifestyle managed to scam his way to the top job.

And now that he has, his gross incompetence and lack of a genuine prime ministerial work ethic are there for all to see.

His inability to politically walk and chew gum at the same time were never more evident than his relentlessly monotone approach to banging the 'Yes' drum whilst working families were and are struggling to make ends meet.

The man who supposedly cares deeply for Aboriginal Australians, and yet couldn't wait to hit the eject button on his short visit to Alice Springs during the riots to get to his VIP seat at the Australian open.

We certainly can't forget the litany of broken promises made prior to the 2022 election (How's that 275-dollar power bill discount working out for you?) His insane green commitment to 43% emission reductions by 2030 (along with his partner in clownshow 'Blackout' Bowen) whilst completely dismissing the nuclear option shows utter contempt for taxpayers.

And his mealy-mouthed approach to the recent offensive behaviour of anti-semitic Australian citizens is typical of his tenure as PM.

In short - this human taxpayer-dollar industrial vacuum cleaner does not possess a shred of leadership. Which is bad in the short term but may well prove beneficial come 2025, which is when I believe we will get confirmation that this is a one-term government. And that Airbus will be confirmed as the worst prime minister in Australian history - by the length of the Flemington straight.
I believe that's known as "coming off the Michael Holding run-up". LOL

Again, I agree. I was just saying that there is an actual legislated point at which you are no longer considered a regular person and are allowed access to the means to make far, far more money.
I get that. I just think making that delineation is both more significant than merely the sheer amount of money one is being paid (kings and aristocrats have always shared their wealth with those who support their regimes, whether we're talking the classical or medieval aristocracy or contemporary capitalist structures) and is rather illustrative of our difference in world view.

You're looking at it rather as one from below, seeking to get more. I view those people as either class traitors and faux aristocracy (whose support is necessary for the maintainence of the system) or as part of precisely the same struggle we're all in to improve things and be free.

I get that. I just think making that delineation is both more significant than merely the sheer amount of money one is being paid (kings and aristocrats have always shared their wealth with those who support their regimes, whether we're talking the classical or medieval aristocracy or contemporary capitalist structures) and is rather illustrative of our difference in world view.

You're looking at it rather as one from below, seeking to get more. I view those people as either class traitors and faux aristocracy (whose support is necessary for the maintainence of the system) or as part of precisely the same struggle we're all in to improve things and be free.
This is fascinating (I have posted it before so you might have seen it)

I'm certainly below the level of access and do want it to change, because most don't even know that they are kept down under the guise of it being for their safety. As with most government regulation.

It's why I am for lesser government because it's so very often used to protect the established power and influence and keep people from climbing up the ladder behind them. Pulling the metaphorical ladder up after they've climbed it.

You can see it in something as simple as trade qualifications, all the way to regulatory bodies being set up to protect people from the dangers of cryptocurrency by people who have made their millions already.

Ultimately I understand that people will accept giving up their opportunity and freedoms for the feeling of security and safety, even if those are illusions that maintain the status quo.

Such forms the basis of my perspective. There's no free markets and lobby groups use government to feather their own nests, usually at the expense of regular people.

shortens media activity has noticeably increased in recent months (like ..... significantly)

granted, hes making the most of the robodebt RC findings ...... nevertheless, shortens ambitions know no bounds - one to watch if this media push to bring albo down a notch or 2 gathers momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back