Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As your type would.
Woman are fully aware of “career penalties or other reprisals that might come their way" should they not know there place, fail to appreciate attention from powerful men, or heaven forbid report sexual abuse.

Still being told to shut up and smile - ‘you should be thankful men pay you attention’.

I had to put up with jokes from senior male managers in the 80s about “I wish someone would sexually harass me”. It was embarrassing.

Last edited:
I always welcome people warmly and expect the same. That's wrong is it?

Utter BS.

You would not treat someone who harboured the rapist of a friend in the same way you would treat a close friend or colleague would you?

You do what any person does - greet a person you know with the respect you believe they deserve. Unless of course you are an utter fraud of a human being incapable of real emotion.

And if that person was someone who had shown utter disrespect to your role and your cause. And if that someone, in a position of authority, had refused to take the alleged rape of your friend in their workplace less than seriously.

Then my guess is you would not welcome them warmly. Far from it. Heck, you might not even be able to smile for the cameras when meeting with that person would you?

Stop talking utter shite.

I'm just tired of this *head Morrison

And then you get these NPCs come in and try and defend his honor, like he doesn't have the whole mainstream media to do that for him

Like, what are you even defending? Do you ever stop and think to yourself, "this guy is kind of a campaigner and has done nothing for this country"

They guy went on holiday as the country burned, there was literal rape in government and completely ****ed up COVID.

How can you defend this s**t? Like honestly, I'm going to go online and defend this s**t, I don't get it

It's so ******* tiring.

Almost ten years of this ******* incompetent s**t, I'm done

Her intent was to make him uncomfortable not the other way round. If she felt so strongly she should have not gone, the day wasnt about her.
Why should she have not gone. Australia made her the Australian of the year, Not Morrison.
He thought it was going to be another win for him. He will smirk, she will smile and all will be forgiven.
I give he full points for even shaking his hand. I just hope she had a disinfectant wipe in her pocket.
It was not a case of who the day belonged to, it was a case of honouring the right Grace Tate had.

How has the Morrison government improved the country during its tenure?

....Take your time, I'll wait....

E: and try not to say "four years of not being Labor"
I think he has done a reasonable job with the pandemic as good as most and the same with the economy by world standards. His job on the subs and alluance was superb.

Never said he hasnt done anything wrong infact have said he is not great, just he is better than what Labor have put up when they had far more talented people in the party.
Again John you are guessing what Labor "might" do.
Morrison has had a chance to prove he is not a fraud, a fake, a dick head, but so far has not even gone close to doing that. He is a self serving prat.

Funny, coz that’s not what happened.

A largish psychopath so has actively undermined and diminished Tame’s work. imposed himself, made her uncomfortable for a cheap photo and is STILL dining out as the “victim”.

This won’t move the dial, but it shows us yet again who Morrison really is.,,
Has ScoMo been diagnosed with APD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he has done a reasonable job with the pandemic as good as most and the same with the economy by world standards. His job on the subs and alluance was superb.
Yes, clearly he did a stellar job unceremoniously dumping the French, costing the country an obscene contract breaking fee as well as damaging our relationship with the EU, in order to get some subs in 30 years time that we could have just gotten from the French in the first place.

Also shirking the responsibility of handling anything to do with the pandemic by saying "that's not my job it's a state issue" but also "being tough on borders" despite letting the OG plague ship dock in Sydney.

Superb.

Last edited:
Yes, clearly he did a stellar job unceremoniously dumping the French, costing the country an obscene contract breaking fee as well as damaging our relationship with the EU, in order to get some subs in 30 years time that we could have just gotten from the French in the first place.

Also shirking the responsibility of handling anything to do with the pandemic by saying "that's not my job it's a state issue" but also "being tough on borders" despite letting the OG plague ship dock in Sydney.

Superb.
None of that is correct of course.

Also shirking the responsibility of handling anything to do with the pandemic by saying "that's not my job it's a state issue" but also "being tough on borders" despite letting the OG plague ship dock in Sydney
Despite the succinctness of your request, he has totally missed the point. You asked him what he had done - not what occurred during his lifetime.

Probably shouldn’t expect much more from a bloke that was telling us Pauline Hanson was going to force a double dissolution over vaccination mandates.

At least FireKrakour come up with ‘saved Christmas’.

Last edited:
You are right of course he should have said you have had a great life. What a load of crap, he handled the situation in the right way.

Her intent was to make him uncomfortable not the other way round. If she felt so strongly she should have not gone, the day wasnt about her.

You just backed up what I said the day wasnt just about her.

About the same as past PM's.

Funny what I saw was her arriving and being welcomed warmly by The PM and his wife.

Quite frankly it shows FA. You are trying to make up something that just didnt happen.

I always welcome people warmly and expect the same. That's wrong is it?

None of that is correct, of course.
🤫

"I'm just a simple impartial swing voter".

Embarrassing.
I used to be a swing voter. That's right, even I have voted Liberal in at least two or three elections. The problem is that I cannot see myself voting for them again, not now that I've matured as a person and know so much more than I did about politics in Australia, what the Liberals really stand for. Does that make me a rusted-on, one-eyed Labor and Greens voter? Maybe.

You are right of course he should have said you have had a great life. What a load of crap, he handled the situation in the right way.
could have just said we thank Grace for her achievements in the role of Australian of the year. Keep it simple.
can do the last line a little more generically "no matter the views of those who come to visit, I will always greet them with a smile"

could have just said we thank Grace for her achievements in the role of Australian of the year. Keep it simple.
can do the last line a little more generically "no matter the views of those who come to visit, I will always greet them with a smile"
Think that's pretty much what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back