Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you put a 1 next to a lib or nat last fed election then you should owe a lot of Aussies a 6-Pack of beer at the every least

Its only fair to half of this nation who had to suffer under the very standard courrtpion and incompetence that is the "liberal" or "national" party

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The LNP had dodgy how to vote signs last time, this won't happen again and btw we aren't all Asian in Chisholm
And not all asians are Chinese here lol

Look I’ve got to say, she is possibly one of the nastiest and least effective MPs. She is lazy and never to be seen around the electorate

I’ve got confidence that she is gone this time round. I just sense that the public sentiment has shifted here, especially in Vic

RE the religion thing, I have no personal beef with atheists in the least, but I personally think that they should be careful that they don't become anti-theists ala the late Christopher Hitchens, even though they may have personal and understandable reasons for hating a particular religion or religious institution. IMO anti-theists aren't so different from religious fanatics in terms of being intolerant towards other people's belief systems.
No. People can have their own belief system they just need to recognise it applies only to how they conduct themselves and should not expect any special value or respect paid to it by others. Religion is just an opinion of no greater value than say someone who has flat earth beliefs, anti vaccination beliefs, etc.

I think the rule of thumb has pretty much become “whatever the government are accusing Labor/the Greens/independents of, you’ll find that the government are doing far more of it, for longer, and more dodgily”.
Stands to reason. Because they know how they were influenced easy to sling mud for the same methods.
A bit like my belief that trump tried to rig the 2020 election he stuffed ballots and still lost.

Dave Sharma has withdrawn from tonight's episode QandA, so LNP are no shows.

You know they think things are grim when they won't even show up for a bit of argy-bargy.
That fool just said that asio should stay out of “robust political discourse “ ie don’t tell us to stop lying

I'd even vote for Pauline over "Albo"
Sadly the next best candidate for PM is our Scott Morrison!
Specifically, as in legislation enacted through this parliament, what have been Morrison’s best five policy initiatives for the challenges confronting our nation?

Healthcare, tertiary education, industrial relations, energy and climate change?

[I understand that defence and major trade agreements, such as the TPP, are the work of our esteemed public service and overseen by several administrations.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back