Official Match Thread Season 26 First Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I assumed it was just a nervous LOL trying to hide the fact you gave up on an elite winger.
I genuinely have no idea what position you play, I even forgot who you played for.
But good to see you haven’t forgotten us :)

I genuinely have no idea what position you play, I even forgot who you played for.

You obviously don't read the Team of the Week threas.

The skidmark on my otherwise exemplary recruiting record, sadly

The skidmark on my otherwise exemplary recruiting record, sadly

Woosh recruited me, Delisted me, begged me to come back and then tried to recruit my benny. Lulz.

Woosh recruited me, Delisted me, begged me to come back and then tried to recruit my benny. Lulz.
No, first I tried to recruit your benny, then Joe recruited you, then I delisted you, then you sulked so I allowed you back, then you posted once for the season and went to the furries.

No, first I tried to recruit your benny, then Joe recruited you, then I delisted you, then you sulked so I allowed you back, then you posted once for the season and went to the furries.

#fakenews

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hehehe, holy s**t what a loser

Best part is his current club approached me to captain them next season with full carte blanche. I could have delisted him again for the lulz.

Anything is better than ND

I'm about to change to KellyUK. Has a long future at the Cattery
Haha Geelong supporters still melting over that one. I didnt want him at that ridiculous price so you’re barking up the wrong tree.
But as a sooky turncoat the name suits you :thumbsu:

Haha Geelong supporters still melting over that one. I didnt want him at that ridiculous price so you’re barking up the wrong tree.
But as a sooky turncoat the name suits you :thumbsu:

As of today Kelly is a one club player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back