Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Sincere apologies to the Warriors for depriving you of my company this week... started a new job and had to do some actual work!!

You too? How many cans are there at Tittybong to pick up?

Sincere apologies to the Warriors for depriving you of my company this week... started a new job and had to do some actual work!!
Well the poles at Kittens aren't going to Dettol themselves.

Kudos to your new employer for supporting employment for our elderly population :thumbsu:

zackah since putting on this warrior uniform my breast have begun leaking, can you do me a favour and suckle on them
Whilst this is rather disturbing I can at least be thankful it was just your breasts that were leaking.

Think I'll go back to work now.
hey leaking breasts are perfectly normal, I posted on a forum when it the leaking started and got this response:

Of course it's normal. I don't know when it normally happen but Im 5months now and its happening to me. People is different.

I've now been in the SFA 13months, so if anything I am a bit late.

Well if that isn’t a list to instill horror and dread into these lightweight Warriors then nothing is.

No more pandering to these Guy Sebastian loving freaks.. lets put them to the sword by pointing and laughing Furies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if that isn’t a list to instill horror and dread into these lightweight Warriors then nothing is.

No more pandering to these Guy Sebastian loving freaks.. lets put them to the sword by pointing and laughing Furies.
Pfft .. i can’t believe you swallowed that..
:$

giphy.gif

Are you trying to reinforce my worst suspicions?
It’s working..
You are very puffed up for a guy on his first post of the week. :huh:

Who's this guy sebastian? You seem to know alot about him... sounds like a name Tigerturbulance would give his man servant. Or is it what TJASTA calls rfctiger74 when they want to add a little bit of spice to their love life? :think:

Whilst this is rather disturbing I can at least be thankful it was just your breasts that were leaking.

I atill like your av

You are very puffed up for a guy on his first post of the week. :huh:
Who's this guy sebastian? You seem to know alot about him... sounds like a name Tigerturbulance would give his man servant. Or is it what TJASTA calls rfctiger74 when they want to add a little bit of spice to their love life? :think:

Actually it’s my second post of the week, but they tend to frown on using mobiles in the remand centre.

Actually it’s my second post of the week, but they tend to frown on using mobiles in the remand centre.
the frowning is not you using a mobile phone, its where you pulled it out from o_O

Max Milburn this game will be simmed today, usually between about 5-6 so come have a look how it all works :)

I'm sorry I won't be here for the game peeps, I'll see you all later tonight. Good luck Wazzas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back