Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 8 - Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbeleafable!

I’ll cedar myself out.

Speaking of saps, hi Bears

picardwave.gif

Qooty aside how about those Brissie Lions mate! Pretty hot s**t right now.

Been a long time Woosh, ******* long overdue - good to see mates like 3KZ up and about, gladdens my soul :)

Nothing like being on top of the ladder round 2!

Trust me I know

All I know is....IT'S A LONG WAY DOWN :p

I'm hoping the rise of the Lions isn't a false dawn - much will be learnt over the next 3 weeks.

Pretend rookie, eh? This is just shorthand for you saying "Sausages, you're better than me and I got nothin' " - I get it, all good :p

Fortunately, the overarching insouciance I have towards a great many posts certainly ensures there'll be no "spam".

It's like tennis though - if you guys keep hitting the ball back, I'll always be there to return it.

Don't be scared - it's banter, remember? :)

RqaKrfT.gif

I'm a bit scared

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear he's been super busy lately producing ACL injuries, Paul Seedsman being his latest product overnight.
I thought his work on Erin Phillips last week was a bit 'look at me' as well. He's the Grinch of football.

I thought his work on Erin Phillips last week was a bit 'look at me' as well. He's the Grinch of football.
At least he doesn't discriminate. What's good for the men is good for the ladies and I like that about TIF's work. I'd prefer that he backs off and leaves the knees alone for a while but he is an injury factory after all. It'd be like telling an Olympic sprinter to go for a walk really.

I will NOT be reconstituted as a cookie!

A humble sausage I may be, but I am organic and wholesome and won't be dragged into your nefarious schemes!!

You are, however, welcome to plate me up next to mashed potatoes, some carrots, perhaps a bit of broccoli and cover me in a rich gravy.

This sounds horrible, you belong in one place and one place only, that is on the hot plate of a BBQ at Bunnings, then in a slice of Aldi bread covered in sauce, and maybe mustard if the day calls for it.

Anything else is a travesty!!

Speaking of travesty, how are you allowed on the same field as me?

We don't actually know either. Just heard some trance music playing one weekend and then Snags descended from a cobalt helicopter wearing fuzzy blue pants and started signing autographs. Bloody money runs the comp these days, the qooty's just a sideshow.

This sounds horrible, you belong in one place and one place only, that is on the hot plate of a BBQ at Bunnings, then in a slice of Aldi bread covered in sauce, and maybe mustard if the day calls for it.

smothered in onions

Well, allow me to address your points:

As a sausage of rare and refined complexity, the bread, sauce and mustard would be overwhelmed by the complex dance of flavours, textures and sensations when presented with me, freshly seared, from a BBQ. You can thus easily do away with these additions and experience the wonderful intricacies of my unique creation.

Just on this point, referring to Bunnings...specifically the utes in the carpark...many utes have SRS features which are proudly advertised by manufacturers.
Most blokes people think it stands for Safety Restraint System, but it doesn't....it actually represents Sausages Reign Supreme. This is where the Bunnings sausage sizzle fund raising idea germinated (shout out to the pun frenzy from yesterday) from.

As for travesty - well, perhaps I am present merely to remind you of what you once were. I am a mirror of your past and one day as you are leaving the field, you will see the wizened, bony hand of death calling time on what has doubtless been a great career.

I shall salute you, in all my sausageness.

Naked.

We don't actually know either. Just heard some trance music playing one weekend and then Snags descended from a cobalt helicopter wearing fuzzy blue pants and started signing autographs. Bloody money runs the comp these days, the qooty's just a sideshow.

Sunny was the helicopter pilot btw JWS.

(That's Sunny, one of the singers from GG for those Warriors who have NFI what I am talking about)
(GG is Girls Generation or SNSD to use the Korean abbreviations for those Warriors who still have NFI what I am talking about)
(GG is an all girl Korean super-group and I am their herald in the SFA)

smothered in onions

First off (although I didn't quote your message on the topic) DON'T BE SCARED CWM!! I WUV YOU - well, I'm sure I will, once I get to know you better! :D

Secondly....onions I will accept, for as I have recently advised the fine community represented in the The Ruck Rankings thread, onions are veges and one should always strive to have some veges with their meat.

Well, allow me to address your points:

As a sausage of rare and refined complexity, the bread, sauce and mustard would be overwhelmed by the complex dance of flavours, textures and sensations when presented with me, freshly seared, from a BBQ. You can thus easily do away with these additions and experience the wonderful intricacies of my unique creation.

Just on this point, referring to Bunnings...specifically the utes in the carpark...many utes have SRS features which are proudly advertised by manufacturers.
Most blokes people think it stands for Safety Restraint System, but it doesn't....it actually represents Sausages Reign Supreme. This is where the Bunnings sausage sizzle fund raising idea germinated (shout out to the pun frenzy from yesterday) from.

As for travesty - well, perhaps I am present merely to remind you of what you once were. I am a mirror of your past and one day as you are leaving the field, you will see the wizened, bony hand of death calling time on what has doubtless been a great career.

I shall salute you, in all my sausageness.

Naked.

Sunny was the helicopter pilot btw JWS.

(That's Sunny, one of the singers from GG for those Warriors who have NFI what I am talking about)
(GG is Girls Generation or SNSD to use the Korean abbreviations for those Warriors who still have NFI what I am talking about)

First off (although I didn't quote your message on the topic) DON'T BE SCARED CWM!! I WUV YOU - well, I'm sure I will, once I get to know you better! :D

Secondly....onions I will accept, for as I have recently advised the fine community represented in the The Ruck Rankings thread, onions are veges and one should always strive to have some veges with their meat.

Yer only human

Yer only human

Well, to your human vision, that is true.

However, were you a Tetrochromat and able to perceive personal chakras across a wider electromagnetic spectrum, you would see the dazzling array of colours which signify my status as a GALACTIC HERALD OF GG.

Such is the life of a herald - condemned to be the oracle of truth in a world of limited perception :D

I think I've heard of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back