Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweepstakes officially closed. I did say the rules were secret. As the only entrant I hereby declare myself the winner, and as punishment I get to post dad jokes and threaten to stab myself in the back next week.

Sorry everyone, I don’t care how disappointed you are.
Lucky Bears - I hope they know what they're in for...........

I'm back in form with 8 FA last week... So you may want to wear your padding this weekend cadsky...

Also a face mask.

And bring any strong pain relief you can get your hands on (maybe ask a Roy if you're in short supply? I hear GCB85 has ample supply of Deep Heat and energy gels...)
You'd have to keep up with me first old man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roys and Ted up with the harshest of team sheet penalties, interchange players listed in incorrect order without stated as a change. Unfortunately it’s correct. philreich SarahSmiles

Should be some lols in the Courthouse thread though.
Unfortunately old age will do that to you.

Roys and Ted up with the harshest of team sheet penalties, interchange players listed in incorrect order without stated as a change. Unfortunately it’s correct. philreich SarahSmiles

Should be some lols in the Courthouse thread though.
Meh! I say we riot all the same.

So we scored 350 runs in 41 overs tonight. 1 ton, 2 50s and my incredible knock of 1NO

I got 0* last week lol. Spent most the innings padded up.

I scored 61* once & lost my appendix on the Sunday.

My body couldn’t handle scoring so many runs
I like the story of the Irish all rounder, who allegedly once scored 53, an innings which included 52 singles :).

Sweepstakes officially closed. I did say the rules were secret. As the only entrant I hereby declare myself the winner, and as punishment I get to post dad jokes and threaten to stab myself in the back next week.

Sorry everyone, I don’t care how disappointed you are.
Pool Roolz Schoolz Foolz

One of life mysteries I guess, the best answer I can think of is the people whom society has rejected and hence been forced to fully embrace nihilism as the government subsidises their entire lifestyle in perpetuity.

Aaah, I get it so you are saying the Swamprats comprise folk from the corporate sector inc rice and cotton water irrigators.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back