Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait so you're not a fan of Vegimite chocolate then?
An ex of mine hated vegemite. We had the chocolate in the house, so I just handed her a square of it and smiled sweetly. She said thanks and pops it into her mouth, completely trusting. She begins to chew on the chocolate and simple asks "salted caramel?" to me. I smiled back nonchalantly knowing that the vegemite chocolate's kick was all delayed. A few moments later her sweet expression of having chocolate changed to one shock and disgust. She spat the chocolate out and proceeded to yell abuse at me for the next 2 hours.

I still laugh about it to this day

It is over 5000 days since we won a final so I like to bring out this.
395755-Product-1-I_800x800.jpg

Did it come with a free years supply of peptides?

Tempted to create a fake persona of Alice within the SFA community, get people thinking it’s an actual user somehow.

Hawks pass.

An ex of mine hated vegemite. We had the chocolate in the house, so I just handed her a square of it and smiled sweetly. She said thanks and pops it into her mouth, completely trusting. She begins to chew on the chocolate and simple asks "salted caramel?" to me. I smiled back nonchalantly knowing that the vegemite chocolate's kick was all delayed. A few moments later her sweet expression of having chocolate changed to one shock and disgust. She spat the chocolate out and proceeded to yell abuse at me for the next 2 hours.

talking about salty

here's on way to avoid corona virus

Reminds me of someone who told me off for leaving the toilet seat up because they almost fell into it when it was their turn. I'm still snickering.

Reminds me of someone who told me off for leaving the toilet seat up because they almost fell into it when it was their turn. I'm still snickering.
BASP.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 973442

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet
Round 10 vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Stadium In The Sky

B:
Wojcinski - Far Kern - Quadzilla

HB: akkaps - jackster83 - Rich the babe Evans

C: MannumPower - GotTheGoodes - sataris

HF: Firestarter - philreich - Sparkle

F: LukeParkerno1 - SarahSmiles - GremioPower

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - Nunez

INT: Gameova_ - projectv

Changes:

Power Raid INT -> OUT
Gameova_ OUT ->INT​

Congratulations Gameova_!

Also, brilliant posting schedule

View attachment 973442

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet
Round 10 vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Stadium In The Sky

B:
Wojcinski - Far Kern - Quadzilla

HB: akkaps - jackster83 - Rich the babe Evans

C: MannumPower - GotTheGoodes - sataris

HF: Firestarter - philreich - Sparkle

F: LukeParkerno1 - SarahSmiles - GremioPower

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - Nunez

INT: Gameova_ - projectv

Changes:

Power Raid INT -> OUT
Gameova_ OUT ->INT​

Tough call there for Power Raid but otherwise a solid 8-2 side.

Tough call there for Power Raid but otherwise a solid 8-2 side.
Unfortunately someone had to miss out, to allow the new boy to make his debut. But the great man WILL be back!!!

I'm no expert but it looks to me like we are resting Power Raid on account of our lowly opposition..
If your plan is capitalise on us showing you such little respect on the Qooty field, it is a bold one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back