Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

NaturalDisaster manangatang Blacky Can you sticky this post, please. I will give you beez votes, I will vote you for Admin, I will do something within reason if you sticky this post so that it appears at the top of the page no matter what page you're on. I need this to happen.
1603337792443.png

Last edited:

It's a moment those kids will remember forever. Who do you want presenting the medals? F*cking Gil?

Just because they will remember it doesnt mean it should happen.

And people whinge about how kids dont appreciate anything anymore. They are literally given everything.

va9uLWL.png

zackah Doctor Colossus RelaxMax BEEG Dinsdale Tonga Bob Randomizor harry000 Freofalcon candiehappy Raveneyes Smoooothy iGNITER TubbsFarquhar NaturalDisaster Papa Juggs Frankston Rover Morganashlee BigJoeD_ Kabanna leobarryustar craffles DapperJong FootyGuy13 chelseacarlton

Game day Wazzas! Records are made to be broken... let's crack 2 hungey today 🤘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't understand why it shouldn't happen though?

I just think it looks unprofessional and is disrespectful to those who busted their arse.

Like I've said elsewhere, I would be ok if they were presented the medal by someone more "worthy", and then went off, shook hands with an Aus kicker, gave them a cap etc.

THE LAST THREE TIMES THEY MET:

Round 4, S29:
The Warriors led by 45 points early in the last quarter, only to lose by 3 points as the Dragons kicked 9 goals in a row. serial_thrilla 26 disposals & 4 marks. Relive the fourth quarter HERE.

Round 15, S29: After the first half is a stalemate the Dragons came out swinging after the long break to kick 9 goals to 1 in the third quarter. The Warriors were stunned, and ended up losing by 62 points. serial_thrilla picked up his first ever Mobbs votes with 29 disposals, 5 marks, 2 tackles and 2 goals. Relive that amazing third quarter HERE.

Round 2, S30: A tight tussle for the first three quarters, with an incredible 12 lead changes, the Dragons kicked 7 of the last 10 goals of the match to win by 22 points. serial_thrilla with 30 disposals, 8 tackles and 4 goals is once again a qooty god. Relive that beautiful last quarter HERE.

What lies in store for today? I'm hoping this trend of the Warriors falling asleep for a quarter a game continues!!

Just because they will remember it doesnt mean it should happen.

And people whinge about how kids dont appreciate anything anymore. They are literally given everything.
Yes the 22 kids giving out medals out of approximately 5,000,000 children living in Australia absolutely have it all :$

THE LAST THREE TIMES THEY MET:

Round 4, S29:
The Warriors led by 45 points early in the last quarter, only to lose by 3 points as the Dragons kicked 9 goals in a row. serial_thrilla 26 disposals & 4 marks. Relive the fourth quarter HERE.

Round 15, S29: After the first half is a stalemate the Dragons came out swinging after the long break to kick 9 goals to 1 in the third quarter. The Warriors were stunned, and ended up losing by 62 points. serial_thrilla picked up his first ever Mobbs votes with 29 disposals, 5 marks, 2 tackles and 2 goals. Relive that amazing third quarter HERE.

Round 2, S30: A tight tussle for the first three quarters, with an incredible 12 lead changes, the Dragons kicked 7 of the last 10 goals of the match to win by 22 points. serial_thrilla with 30 disposals, 8 tackles and 4 goals is once again a qooty god. Relive that beautiful last quarter HERE.

What lies in store for today? I'm hoping this trend of the Warriors falling asleep for a quarter a game continues!!
3 votes, s. thrilla.

Who is the poor, unfortunate sod at ruck rover for the Warriors today, anyways? zackah you unlucky bastard.

You a fan of cuddles zackah? I'm in the mood for some today.

God im hungover.
What a win #dimmasty
Okay just remember when the ball comes to you, aim in between the two big sticks behind you. Wasted or not I don't think your accuracy would be much worse than today's goalkicking standards.

Who is the poor, unfortunate sod at ruck rover for the Warriors today, anyways? zackah you unlucky bastard.

You a fan of cuddles zackah? I'm in the mood for some today.

I could go a cuddle.

Pat me and feed me beer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back