Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

NaturalDisaster manangatang Blacky Can you sticky this post, please. I will give you beez votes, I will vote you for Admin, I will do something within reason if you sticky this post so that it appears at the top of the page no matter what page you're on. I need this to happen.
1603337792443.png

Last edited:

Sure we can. Does this mean we have to hang out together?

giphy.gif

SFA legend who averages over 8 posts a game this season. He's also not in the Dragons LG...so I'm not quite sure what your angle is there. In fact if he was on the Warriors list he would be the 8th most active poster.

NaturalDisaster manangatang Blacky Can you sticky this post, please. I will give you beez votes, I will vote you for Admin, I will do something within reason if you sticky this post so that it appears at the top of the page no matter what page you're on. I need this to happen.
View attachment 991732View attachment 991735
Oh I get it. There's a Richmond Rebecca Black and a Geevegas Rebecca Black. That's some topical sh*t there, FootyGuy13.

It's still sh*t though.

If's Guy's deregistered then The Coriander Kid is thrown into the bin.
I love reacted this until I realized it was actually MC and not someone who had the sheer hubris to actually call themselves that, ya sneaky bugger.

I love reacted this until I realized it was actually MC and not someone who had the sheer hubris to actually call themselves that, ya sneaky bugger.
Change it back to a love react. You know you want to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oddly named sequel to the Karate Kid
A sure fire bomb too I bet.

"A sour, in your face, unwelcome addition to the main course that was the original." - Random Film Critic

Why do you say that ?

Do a search of ST's name with mention of Warriors and you'll see quite the obsession.

He has also had it in for TheInjuryFactory for about a season.

and judging by his gatecrashing thread, he has quite the obsession with me as well.

So, Dragons,

I am trying to figure out why serial_thrilla is so obsessed with the Warriors, in particular, TheInjuryFactory.

Help me out here? Lets work through this together with ST shall we? What's the root of all this? Jealousy? Lust? Hate? Envy?
It looks like the Warriors are jumping at shadows here. Oh deary me!

Tall poppy syndrome my friend.
They're just a little bit over-sensitive, that's all. In their mind everyone is talking about them behind their back, and we're all out to get them. Would you call it paranoia?
p-JqMKr-nyBw15sd8IDfGS2XJ8E=.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back