Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

So zero flags huh?

Don't forget you had your magnificent choke too. So fu** all flags, just 1 almighty sh*t the bed performance for ol' Neddy No Flags.

but still trying, unlike some...

z_XH6vEnCy76UIkdagLVdIC43Jmlnjk5Ft_k7fQ7L-tOFsxTufPGIg6o7-l0aQfNrYFEkw3O4HVSa4tLWdETaxD1YFeasZxnryOLmCsEiAceVB3JY3NJWhuBGFbXaTiizOQ

ATT: Ned_Flanders

You wouldn't know about this, because you know nothing about flags.

Dingbat, you don't get a medal for all sfa. You get a Happy Meal voucher and a copy of Mobbs book "why sh*t was good before you changed everything"

So you're saying that I've been given fake medals and someone has kept my Happy Meal vouchers. What a conspiracy! Hope the toys I missed out on weren't too good.

F*CK YES!!! I'M ALL OVER THIS!!!
So zero flags huh?

Don't forget you had your magnificent choke too. So fu** all flags, just 1 almighty sh*t the bed performance for ol' Neddy No Flags.
Suck sh*t Ned_Flanders, I have more flags than you.

tongan 4.gif

Dude, even your left buttcheek alone weighs more than that dude.

You're a fat version of the shrimp guy from Hawaii 50
Doxxing people Ned? Not cool mate.

I believe there's a lesson about flags you should be paying attention to.

tongan 2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the Furies aren't still talking about being the first to six? We all know that race ended ages ago.
Someone must have said that with a New Zealand accent.

Furies are still waiting for that too.

Oh goodie. A god botherer.

Just waiting for the vegan to pipe up and this thread will officially be FUBAR.

If there was a Vegan in this thread we would have heard about it from them by now.

Flag Facts

Some countries will use their national bird on their flags to reflect the countries heritage, like the flag of Ecuador which has a bird of the Andes called a Condor.

Other countries will use fierce animals such as lions to represent courage and strength.

There are also countries that use fictional animals too, like the flag of Wales, which has a dragon on it and the flag of Albania which has a double headed eagle on it.

Flag Facts

Some countries will use their national bird on their flags to reflect the countries heritage, like the flag of Ecuador which has a bird of the Andes called a Condor.

Other countries will use fierce animals such as lions to represent courage and strength.

There are also countries that use fictional animals too, like the flag of Wales, which has a dragon on it and the flag of Albania which has a double headed eagle on it.
And then there's the Bahamas with just a triangle and some stripes.
Flag-of-The-Bahamas.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back