Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

i love flags

real question, what is the best national flag in the world?

is it Seychelles

1614165701142.png

or is it Estonia?

1614165726694.png

Why would I make a bet with a flagless minnow who can't offer me anything of value?

okay, lets up the stakes

original stakes, plus

- furies lose, i also instruct all furies beez voters to vote for you

- warriors lose, Furies also get control of the warriors vote for one committee vote of our choice for S31

okay, lets up the stakes

original stakes, plus

- warriors lose, Furies also get control of the warriors vote for one committee vote of our choice for S31

ask for naming rights on TIF's next child while you're at it mate

okay, lets up the stakes

original stakes, plus

Answer the question.
👇
Why would I make a bet with a flagless minnow who can't offer me anything of value?

Last edited:
Answer the question.
👇

if im such a pathetic human being, this is a slam dunk and you have nothing to lose.

or is it just that as i said from the start, your personal awards mean more to you than anything the warriors achieve?

ask for naming rights on TIF's next child while you're at it mate

im instructing the furies five votes to vote for him in the beez, i'll throw in instructing the furies to vote for him in all sfa. we both know he want risk his personal glory in any bet however.

the fact you put the beez on par with a childs name says it all about the culture in your club. everything is about the me me me awards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im instructing the furies five votes to vote for him in the beez, i'll throw in instructing the furies to vote for him in all sfa. we both know he want risk his personal glory in any bet however.

the fact you put the beez on par with a childs name says it all about the culture in your club. everything is about the me me me awards
i would trade every team success i've ever had for a Mobbs Medal

if im such a pathetic human being, this is a slam dunk and you have nothing to lose.

or is it just that as i said from the start, your personal awards mean more to you than anything the warriors achieve?
1. I'm sure you're just a misunderstood family man, but you have nothing of value to offer me Ned.

2. My personal accolades are not mutually exclusive of my desire for team success. I'm on the record about that. Your captain's poddy if I'm not mistaken.

Warriors (for less than an hour), Furies, Vampires and I think I was drafted to the Demons in the draft game

Looking forward to number five!

I miss the Vampires. Where is my favourite former captain— Millky95?

Warriors (for less than an hour), Furies, Vampires and I think I was drafted to the Demons in the draft game

Looking forward to number five!
You were never a Warrior pal.

1. I'm sure you're just a misunderstood family man, but you have nothing of value to offer me Ned.

2. My personal accolades are not mutually exclusive of my desire for team success. I'm on the record about that. Your captain's poddy if I'm not mistaken.

yet you wont make the bet.

name the stakes then, but remember i get to match them. you want me out of the league, i get to match

yet you wont make the bet.

name the stakes then, but remember i get to match them. you want me out of the league, i get to match
With respect Ned, you're just a bit of a non event to me. You seem to think about me a lot though.

Thanks for voting. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back