Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

dude, ive worked with the crew who took the furies from being close to shut down, to having people b*tch about us in multiple match threads

everything else is gravy

Still got some work to do then.

It's ok. Not everyone gets it.

View attachment 1065393

And this is why you're a dumb s**t

The goal isn't saving the village, it's getting the werewolf. If one villager lives you lot celebrate, but one dude isn't a village, it's a dude in an empty town. One dude vs zero, no difference as long as the wolf dude is dead

The Furies were never close to shut down. Their worst season was before you even rejoined.

We lost most our active posters in two season, and had three posters doing the vast majority of activity. There was a reason people were wanting us and the Gumbies killed off

And this is why you're a dumb sh*t

The goal isn't saving the village, it's getting the werewolf. If one villager lives you lot celebrate, but one dude isn't a village, it's a dude in an empty town. One dude vs zero, no difference as long as the wolf dude is dead
You're a dude in an empty team.

Everyone knows it's all about the village. Long live the village.

You're a dude in an empty team.

Everyone knows it's all about the village. Long live the village.

Then sacrifice a kid to the wolf and move on. Stupid game for stupid people

Then sacrifice a kid to the wolf and move on. Stupid game for stupid people
IMG_1633.GIF

Don't get shitty because you've been playing it wrong. Accept it and have another go. I'm sure they'll let you live past the second night this time.

IMG_1657.GIF

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course. Always said I'd.only leave when the next mob is ready to take the baton

So you’re never leaving the dumpster then?

The Furies were never close to shut down. Their worst season was before you even rejoined.

So you DID leave the dumpster but then came back? F*ck me M Night Shyamalan, that is a decent plot twist right there!

So you’re never leaving the dumpster then?

So you DID leave the dumpster but then came back? F*ck me M Night Shyamalan, that is a decent plot twist right there!

He was around S19 or some s**t, but no one would give him any of the attention he is so desperate for, so he cracked the shits and left the league.

He was around S19 or some sh*t, but no one would give him any of the attention he is so desperate for, so he cracked the shits and left the league.
Ned_Flanders rage quit?

IMG_1929.GIF

All those first night kills must have taken a toll.

He was around S19 or some sh*t, but no one would give him any of the attention he is so desperate for, so he cracked the shits and left the league.
Can't be long now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back