Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: East Side Hawks vs Gold City Royals at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

You left :'(

We just lost the motivation to lose preliminaries after that.

I was legit heart in mouth during the Prelim Final last season. I don't think I could have taken it.

He made everyone else better (this is true, he was the weakest of the six).

Hear that Kennedy Parker ? Exactly what I said last season.

spookism which is why he's out.

Wait. *.
Anyway, it's been a while since I've been in the middle. Wonder if I still have the tank for it?

Don't think so.

Daniel Venables doesn't have a doctorate in supramolecular architecture, doesn't appear to have ever work in the field of drug design and doesn't also appear to hold a world record.

We seem to be fairly different on the whole.

I wanna know more about this World Record.

Nice of you to put him in the middle so Biggie can eat him for his 350th. Very charitable.

Biggie ? More like 2Pac-lite. Am I right, or am I right?

Hear that Kennedy Parker ? Exactly what I said last season.
Remember last season's game against the Hawks when Filth tried to break up the #stackedsix and then I overrode the selection move MrPremiership back to HBF? The Royals lost only one more game for the season after that and went on to win the premiership.

Now you get to see how things play out if I weren't in charge.

I wanna know more about this World Record.
At the risk of doxing myself, I am the teacher in this video.
I'd been up for 36 hours, so I look a little dishevelled.

Remember last season's game against the Hawks when Filth tried to break up the #stackedsix and then I overrode the selection move MrPremiership back to HBF? The Royals lost only one more game for the season after that and went on to win the premiership.

I remember the near-riot in the PM.
Hadn't seen that much angst against The Filth Wizard since his dictatorial-like Adminship.

Well, at 1-3 let's see if history repeats.

smart man

The Official Team Sheet Of The Always Beatable Losing Winning Losing Again Streak x 2 Gold City Royals
Round 5 v The East Side Hawks

View attachment 1069863

B:
Noobz0r - Blacky - Danger in Texas
HB: MrPremiership - brahj - Smartys Power
C: ShaunDuggan - spookism - grumbleguts
HF: Easty - CakeEater - Ulahoopski
F: NTRabbit - The Filth Wizard - Gadzorks
Foll: GreyCrow - Marlowe - nahnah

INT: The acurate one - Paddles_

Changes

Gadzorks - C to FP
spookism - BP to C
Danger in Texas - W to BP
grumbleguts - FP to W
Easty - INT to HFF
The acurate one - HFF to INT

bit of a reshuffle

You mean swapping positions with 4 time club leading goalkicker PhenomenalV1 won't be a good move for the Hawks?

As long as he’s won the league goal kicking and single handed taken his team to a premiership, then, no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will henceforth be known as Drumbleguts.

Well you've won the week.

And I have to line up on you?! Only if you empty your pockets. No mouse traps please.

I've put a post up for Biggie's 350th:

I've put a post up for Biggie's 350th:

Biggie picked up 2 goals, 83 DT, 2 Mobbenfuhrer Medal votes in his last milestone that was played against the Gold City Royals (200th)...

...all for an end result of: being smashed by 72 points.

Hope that does not happen again. Congrats Biggie!

As long as he’s won the league goal kicking and single handed taken his team to a premiership, then, no.
Well, he has a club leading goalkicker medal named after him, and he was more or less puppeting AceAndy during Season 28...close enough?

I am extremely happy that I will get to spend more time close to Marlowe come Sunday

3 : 3.3 {rHFF} OOOOOOOooohh... Marlowe has poleaxed PMBangers.
3 : 3.5 {rHFF} And what a happy fellow is PMBangers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back