Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

====================
END OF QUARTER 4
CIP: 9.14.68
ROI: 8.13.61
====================
I swear, if our first Grand Final win ends up being in the ressies...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing a French theme progressive dinner.
Not a French fan but absolutely trashed.
Martini’s, ratatouille & champas.
Very broken but happy. 😃
Recite some 19th Century French poetry to your guests...

I think you and zackah's best work was when you trolled almost everyone last year with a poll for new Bay Mod, with Eazy Zee saying he was stepping down.

The meltdowns and recriminations after you both revealed it was just a hoax/prank was truly glorious, Jazny and bontshow were absolutely filthy you strung them along like a violin !

That cost the Bay any credibility it had left, place is a dumpster fire now

Oh, except for that boring application of the rules that nobody finds interesting and doesn't add anything to the league discourse.
One of my son's is a lawyer and actually reads the rules and if you scream "ball!" he will ask you under which part of the rule are you basing your claim.

One of my son's is a lawyer and actually reads the rules and if you scream "ball!" he will ask you under which part of the rule are you basing your claim.
Well the holding the ball rules, clearly!

Anyone else remember "dropping the ball?"

And before there were dumb descriptors like "talls" and "stoppages"?

That seems very formal, I would reply in kind "are you blind you flog, he dropped it cold!!!!"

Phil Collins GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back