Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Corlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

So Mrs D insists on watching Farmer wants a wife, I said only if we play a drinking game, every time one of them says "connections" I have a sip of beer.

Mrs Dins chose "feelings".

I'm winning so far if you can call it that, about 20 to 4

Messiest drinking I played was with a bunch of was watching Top Gun. We had a large 1 litre bottle of chilled Stoli, and a bunch of shot glasses.
We randomly drew call-signs, and had to chug a shot every time it was mentioned or seen. Yes even if it was shown on a helmet or written on a whiteboard. I got Jester. Good buddy got Maverick. Poor dude never stood a chance.

I'll post the gameday thread -

1st Quarter -

0:00 - Warriors aren't on the field.
0:01 - Tonga Bob is still theoretically subbed off for Mofra
0:08 - Furies can't be bothered, ball lies motionless in the center circle.
0:15 - Runner has brought some salt and vinegar chips on the field which has the Furies attention.
0:31 - Warriors discovered to be celebrating Raveneyes milestone game at nearby Tonga Bob's Taco and Tequila Bar.
0:35 - Salt and Vinegar chips are finished.
0:40 - Furies runner has new message promising more chips if Furies kick a goal.
0:43 - C - NaturalDisaster kicks the ball the wrong way.
0:47 - CHB - omgfridge kicks the ball back with a stern word to not delay the chip reward.
0:51 - C - ShaunDuggan tucks the ball under his arm and strolls towards goal.
0:56 - CHF - Oh no! He's forgot to bounce the ball and taken too many step. FK Warriors.
1:05 - CHF - Qumpire calls play on.
1:10 - CHF - Frothies Mcveigh picks up the ball and has a ping. OOBOTF.
1:22 - FP - Qumpire decides to throw it in.
1:29 - FP - Nice tap down by Feraligatr
1:33 - FF - James Colorado slams it through the big sticks.
Fighting Furies : 1.0.6
Coney Island Warriors : 0.0.0

1:35 - Furies call it a day to eat promised chips.

GAME OVER!

Final Score -

Fighting Furies : 1.0.6
Coney Island Warriors : 0.0.0

That sums up all my qooty dreams!!

We just woke up kind of surprised. Red is not my colour, and spud is startled because my second favourite knife is poised between his ribs.

Where's your favourite knife pointing?!?!

Messiest drinking I played was with a bunch of was watching Top Gun. We had a large 1 litre bottle of chilled Stoli, and a bunch of shot glasses.
We randomly drew call-signs, and had to chug a shot every time it was mentioned or seen. Yes even if it was shown on a helmet or written on a whiteboard. I got Jester. Good buddy got Maverick. Poor dude never stood a chance.
I ordered some chilled vodka once at a restaurant, got served chilli 🌶 vodka, what a revelation!

I hope you buried him rather than cremated. That fire would've destroyed about 3 blocks.

If only you could use weapons in the qooty. I'd spam the sim with "how do you turn this on" cheat codes.

Video Games Ageofempires GIF by Age Of Empires Community

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only you could use weapons in the qooty. I'd spam the sim with "how do you turn this on" cheat codes.

Video Games Ageofempires GIF by Age Of Empires Community
This thing has grappling hooks, I know that much.

This thing has grappling hooks, I know that much.

Reading that felt like I was on a Coney Island ride, completely disorientating. Go Pink team I guess since Piggy Smalls plays for them (I think?).

You missed a trick by not drinking Grey Goose.

Reading that felt like I was on a Coney Island ride, completely disorientating. Go Pink team I guess since Piggy Smalls plays for them (I think?).
I suspect it's by design.

Carn Blue Steel 🗣️

I remember those days fondly. It was a low-paying job, long hours, but it kept immigration off my back. But when this bugger and his mates started showing up each shift, I knew it was time to move on and look elsewhere.

1Ms.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back