Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Rare photo of the first SFA Easter with bears and hawks looking for eggs together:

1711671432437.jpeg

Have a great Easter weekend 😊

Last edited:
You look like you're under the influence my friend. With that being said I have no choice but to bring in the team at SFA doping agency. We are taking down the AFL boys club as we speak. So you're simply no match.
My suggestion....run. because we will confiscate what you have and 'dispose' of it
View attachment 1942562
They’re just crushed up anti inflammatories that I keep in small zip lock bag and consume in a toilet cubicle. Nothing to worry about!

IMG_1710.jpeg

Rare photo of the first SFA Easter with bears and hawks looking for eggs together:

View attachment 1942698

Have a great Easter weekend 😊
Ruor has it that this year the Easter Bunny will be leaving nuts rather than eggs , apart from for people who have nut allergies

Happy Easter :)

They’re just crushed up anti inflammatories that I keep in small zip lock bag and consume in a toilet cubicle. Nothing to worry about!

View attachment 1942720
Nothing to worry about until you’re searched. But even for those scenarios, I have learnt that provided something is clearly labelled with an ingredients list , authorities don’t tend to look much further.

And if in doubt you can always blame por_please_ya

I thought it impossible that you could go with a schtick more repulsive than your standard M92 experience.
But you've topped it with The Donald. To quote the great James May I genuinely hope you get bilharzia of the ball sac.

Donald92 is even more cringe than PhenomenalV1 and his s**t version Matt Hardy fetish. Attitude era Hardyz or GTFO.
Make the Bears great again.

Donald Trump Sport GIF by UFC

I have faith that JoshWoodenSpoon will wind back the clock. If it was going to be against any team it would be the Hawks. Very weak forward line.... everyone's talking about it

Winder winder chicken dinder!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruor has it that this year the Easter Bunny will be leaving nuts rather than eggs , apart from for people who have nut allergies

Happy Easter :)
I have a nut allergy, hopefully the Easter bunny drops off an epi pen too.

I have a nut allergy, hopefully the Easter bunny drops off an epi pen too.
No wonder Chipmunk had to retire many seasons ago (and rightly so)
-safety /wellbeing of teammates has to come first

No wonder Chipmunk had to retire many seasons ago (and rightly so)
-safety /wellbeing of teammates has to come first
His peanut breath would give me hives when he would do his pre match speech.

His peanut breath would give me hives when he would do his pre match speech.

It gave the team nut immunity for the game, which inspired them to perform.

As a recent employee of RCH and having seen first hand how amazing the kids/their families and colleagues who look after them are, this is a shameless plug to encourage people , even those of us who now no longer live in Vic, to donate. Every little bit counts and for the first time, the funds will be rightfully shared between paediatric units across the state

goodfridayappeal.com.au/donate/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back