Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ew ballroom dancing (see MWPP i said it again ;)).

Absolutely pointless activity. Probably something that would appeal to por_please_ya
EwAndy suits you ;)

I see it as more of a Chipmunk thing to be honest

Oh and I recently joined a dance class (and funnily enough, this isn't something I have mentioned to anyone on this thread despite how often I chat to several of them, I don't think!) , but fortunately for the sake of others' feet, it wasn't of the ballroom dancing variety. I'm still just as terrible at that, as I was when I quit two other types of dancing 25 years ago :)

I stick to Bollywood dancing with Dingster

Oh and I recently joined a dance class (and funnily enough, this isn't something I have mentioned to anyone on this thread despite how often I chat to several of them, I don't think!) , but fortunately for the sake of others' feet, it wasn't of the ballroom dancing variety. I'm still just as terrible at that, as I was when I quit two other types of dancing 25 years ago :)

:eek::eek::eek:

You got da moves!

Happy Zoey Klein GIF by TLC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EwAndy suits you ;)

I see it as more of a Chipmunk thing to be honest

Who can forget the dance you did at our last BnF.

Yeah her choice of dress was all wrong, MWPP should have picked the red one.
I saw a bizarre post on my feed the other day about a red instead of white dress that I linked to por_please_ya .

And despite the bizarre post, I still prefer red to white. It won’t stain after a few too many Jezmiester40 curry puffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back