Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

My son wants to repeat his prank from the last time we went there. The seagulls in Victor Harbor are evidently not very bright. We had fish and chips for lunch, and my boy's devious mind came up with an evil idea. He used his knife to shape a piece of lemon to look exactly like a chip, and he then threw it to the seagulls. Their initial excitement soon turned to horror when they tasted the worst chip in history. It'll be interesting to see if they fall for it again on Saturday :).
That’s so cruel and I want to do it now

I hope this thread isn't just age jokes and sexualising innuendo.

No one wants that
Nervous Rudy Giuliani GIF by GIPHY News
Hmm sexualising innuendo :think: This is definitely the thread for Test Tickle

Callums_Guns

Is it true you bowed down to pressure from MP_ and are playing this song in the team bus before the game?

He’s a killjoy and wouldn’t allow any Aqua songs. I’m seriously considering starting a techno/dance based expansion club. The Dandenong Doof Doofs sounds good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may be use to cold pies recently so if you want some more you should be able to pick some up at the Gabba tomorrow
Might be a different type of game tomorrow night being that its been wet lately up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back