Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it didn’t feel as though I had never left, I was their only good poster. They suck now!
In other words, nothing has changed

He’s a killjoy and wouldn’t allow any Aqua songs. I’m seriously considering starting a techno/dance based expansion club. The Dandenong Doof Doofs sounds good.

The training can involve:

1) Treadmills with TY24

1711564129849.gif

2) Boxercise with Rankine2Rachele

1711570091836.gif

3) Cardio with Strigoi

1711570162587.gif

And 4) Ballroom dancing with AceAndy

1711570403376.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate of mine has a 2 year old grandson. He sent me a text last night, which read, "Jake showed William the stars last night. The moon was hidden behind clouds, and William said, "Moon's gone." Jake asked him where he thought the moon was. William said in a sad voice, "Moon's gone down the pub." :)

Fake news.

No one ever has a better season than me, I have all the best seasons.
afkgaming%2F2021-08%2F79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3%2Fcopium_png.png

I can't be looking tardy for game day. I've got a reputation to uphold. My good looks and large calves are my best assets and are vital to the teams success. Not that we have much atm

I can't be looking tardy for game day. I've got a reputation to uphold. My good looks and large calves are my best assets and are vital to the teams success. Not that we have much atm
If % and game margins are a guide, I feel we aren't far off
Those same 'assets' that helped you sell thousands of items are the same ones that have helped draw the crowds to the Stadium In The Sky

If % and game margins are a guide, I feel we aren't far off
Those same 'assets' that helped you sell thousands of items are the same ones that have helped draw the crowds to the Stadium In The Sky
I was on local radio and promised those in attendance free copies of my calf x-rays.
Untitled209_20240328125555.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back