Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be difficult - my son and I are doing a day trip to Victor Harbor on Saturday. If you like, I can post it line by line on my phone while he's driving, but I don't think I'll get further than halfway through the second quarter by the time I get home :).
heading to Pt Elliot for their donut of the month?

por_please_ya Victor Harbour looks like a great place for East Side to have their mid-season trip away (Rd.10 Bye)
Victor is a great spot :) Nice places to eat, horse-drawn tram to Granite Island, catch the Cockle Train to Port Elliot so you can visit their epic bakery...

Victor is a great spot :) Nice places to eat, horse-drawn tram to Granite Island, catch the Cockle Train to Port Elliot so you can visit their epic bakery...
Is that where the legendary sausageroll's are from ?

My son wants to repeat his prank from the last time we went there. The seagulls in Victor Harbor are evidently not very bright. We had fish and chips for lunch, and my boy's devious mind came up with an evil idea. He used his knife to shape a piece of lemon to look exactly like a chip, and he then threw it to the seagulls. Their initial excitement soon turned to horror when they tasted the worst chip in history. It'll be interesting to see if they fall for it again on Saturday :).

Tell me you are 60+ without telling me you are 60+
I'm 35 !

Train Wreck Dont Wanna See It GIF by Out of Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back