Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

There was some friction at the pre-match social when there was an argument between Shermy and RonnieRaven over who should get the gambling winnings:

1711756649176.jpeg

Also exclusive scenes of por_please_ya getting psyched up before a game:

Pokemon Fighting GIF

And we may have found Ted Lasso !

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Thanks Wosh
Posting during our footy game is commitment but I guess you’re banking on it being done by then despite the result of last year’s corresponding fixture ?
(I was lucky enough to be at that win too!)
My mac is in the living room
TV - Footy
mac - Qooty
:nerdv1:

*And by 3pm my tv will probably be smashed

God I can’t imagine my team being so bad that even my TV’s become an alcoholic….
Even my poor cat was begging for whiskey last week, probably to numb his senses coz my daughter and I were swearing rather deafeningly. The tv was ducking for cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even my poor cat was begging for whiskey last week, probably to numb his senses coz my daughter and I were swearing rather deafeningly. The tv was ducking for cover.
How smart is your TV? 😂

In other news, Pies fans didn’t leave the G early in Round 1 because the Swans were belting us. They were just trying to escape my tantrum/wrath

My mac is in the living room
TV - Footy
mac - Qooty
:nerdv1:

*And by 3pm my tv will probably be smashed
Being on other devices whilst watching the footy is more like por_please_ya than me

Still, we appreciate your commitment /dedication

ChippyBet has just received a 100 ClarkeMoney bet on Matera92 to score 0 goals from a V.Andelay

Another interesting bets include:

Gamble responsibly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back