Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 10 Coney Island Warriors V Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cortlandt Park MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Season26 Round 10 MOTR Coney Island Warriors V Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cortlandt Park
Warriors ladder position - 1st
Bears ladder position - 2nd

563061_8df42b09f92f3392d9b3db5563afd7b7.png
Van Cortlandt Park created by Mobbs
Wonderful graphic created by TheInjuryFactory

Last week
Coney Island Warriors 12.13 (85) lost to Mount Buller Demons 14.9 (93)
Baghdad Bombers 15.15 (105) lost to Las Vegas Bears 26.11 (167)

Last time they met Season 25 Round 14
Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 8.14.22 AM.png

Warriors - After a super start to the season winning their first 7 games with some big margins, the Warriors sit on top of the ladder despite losing their last 2 games. They need to win this week to hold onto that one game buffer though with their huge percentage they will still hold onto top spot even if they lose, their captain will be hoping they don’t take this for granted and come out fighting with the piss and vinegar the Warriors are known for. Innacuracy cost the Warriors last week so they will be training hard in front of goal to try and rectify this…their big guns need to fire this week.
Captain Frankston Rover - Hot right now are
candiehappy
Freofalcon
TheInjuryFactory

Changes this week - The pantskyle curse

*Last 5 games - WWWLL
*Players to watch – pantskyle Freofalcon BigJoeD_

The Bears - Are coming hard and fast with a high scoring win over the Bombers last week giving them a nice percentage boost, however with the Furies are fast on their heels with a very similar percentage the Bears will be desperate to beat the Warriors and hold onto that number 2 spot. It’s exciting times for the Bears with some of their favourite sons returning home and some excellent rookies this season they certainly are stealing all the picnic baskets.
Captain JoshWoodenSpoon - Season's ruddy fantastic!
Would be good to get a little more out of some vets, but it's sorta their role to provide highly occasional insight and laughs.
On-field, kane249 brahj gym4life Argas Tuft kdavva are all doing real well. Tandy has been an absolute fiend since being picked up mid-season. I'm also sure you're aware that my own form at full-back is beyond reproach.
It's Doctor Gero's 100th this week yeeeeee!
We're on fire, our offense is basically at historic levels, and we miiiiight have locked on to our best back 6. We've found a great team mentality this season which folk are thriving off.
Basically a genuine powerhouse.
Good luck!
Up The Bloody Coasters!

*Last 5 games - WLWWW
*Players to watch - brahj Matera92 Barrybran kdavva74

562772_ccbb8ff835cede30b6f0e5d3ba456ec4.png

Woosh's Crystal Ball - Eagles by 58

Captains please submit your teamsheets by 11.59 pm Thursday

Last edited:
Oh these guys? They were relevant like 3 weeks ago.

Oh it's the guy who pretends to be a rookie.

Mods know I'm innocent Franky, and the guy I'm meant to be even came into the forum yesterday. The jig is up. I'm just that good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

Looks like their wheels have fallen off.

We took on the biggest curse in the league and we're still top - at least for another week. That takes balls.

You wouldn't even have a club if it weren't for pantskyle.

Mods know I'm innocent Franky, and the guy I'm meant to be even came into the forum yesterday. The jig is up. I'm just that good.

Well you're a modern day Lindy Chamberlain then. Your self proclaimed innocence restores my faith in this faceless, computer based fantasy competition.

Hey brahj, how's the return to the Bears been?

He's the new Marlowe

Broken is the papa bear in our eyes.
You've got it all wrong non-rookie. I may have planted the Bears seed and pants may have carried it through to birth but, according to the Hall of Fame nomination thread, the true hero for the Bears (and the Warriors who came in at the same time) was apparently the guy who said yes to their inevitable inclusion.

I have ruined both my mind and my body over the weekend, I am now on par with the best warriors player. This is a sad time in our league, 1 like = 1 prayer.

You've got it all wrong non-rookie. I may have planted the Bears seed and pants may have carried it through to birth but, according to the Hall of Fame nomination thread, the true hero for the Bears (and the Warriors who came in at the same time) was apparently the guy who said yes to their inevitable inclusion.

n9rr5pcti8qx.jpg

I have ruined both my mind and my body over the weekend, I am now on par with the best warriors player. This is a sad time in our league, 1 like = 1 prayer.

Amatuer. You still wouldn't get a game in our reserves.

That's why we sacked you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back