Rumour Second strike for a Sydney Footballer

Remove this Banner Ad

A Sydney footballer. So Swans or GWS? Any further info regarding identity?

$50 to not do your job? Seems a bit light on when considering if discovered you'd be looking for new employment. Zero concept of how to accept a bribe.

doesn't want to price him/herself out of the market

It wasn't a Sydney footballer it was Sidney Poitier. Sorry for the confusion. Close thread.
images

Story goes he was sitting in a carpark with a group of friends waiting to pick up some drugs and received a phone call from the club saying that he had just recorded a second strike.

Also rumored at a victorian club its common to pay $50 to the drug tester to skip the test.

cool story bro.

I would 100% accept bribes if I was in this position, My integrity is 100% up for sale.

$50 to take my prostate exam for me then ;)

kidding, thankfully not at that age yet, but hope all who are get checked :)

How would this work ??? I would imagine that the drug tester would leave with a list of players names who were to be tested that day. Does he just come back with half of the players samples not taken and just say "s**t, sorry, I forgot to test them" ??? Does he piss for them, at which point multiple people would be having identical results in a test (pretty easy to see that something dodgy is going on when the reports for multiple people come back identical).

The tester would be busted pretty easily, and to risk their job for $50 ??? Seems bloody improbable .......

Not really that dodgy about "identical" tests if they come back negative for all the drugs.

When every aspect of the drug test comes back identical then yes it would be pretty easy to identify that multiple samples are from the same source ....
Depends how detailed the tests are.If it is just "no steroids, no amphetamines, no THC, no opiates" then most people will come up the same.

But if it is a full mass spectrometer analysis of all chemicals in the urine, then yes, you are correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends how detailed the tests are.If it is just "no steroids, no amphetamines, no THC, no opiates" then most people will come up the same.

But if it is a full mass spectrometer analysis of all chemicals in the urine, then yes, you are correct.
Yes, but you would have to be sure the person giving the substitute sample was squeeky clean. Not sure that there is a large population that can GUARANTEE they have no banned drugs in their system. I don't even know what drugs are banned, and i might have been given a prescription by the doctor for some ailment, and presto, player X has been found with drug X, Y. Z, AA, Ab in his system..
Ooops.. that's $50 well spent...

Story goes he was sitting in a carpark with a group of friends waiting to pick up some drugs and received a phone call from the club saying that he had just recorded a second strike.

Also rumored at a victorian club its common to pay $50 to the drug tester to skip the test.

Would believe if $500. No-one breaks the law for $50, except maybe ice addicts. Are urine sample collectors all ice addicts?

Yes, but you would have to be sure the person giving the substitute sample was squeeky clean. Not sure that there is a large population that can GUARANTEE they have no banned drugs in their system. I don't even know what drugs are banned, and i might have been given a prescription by the doctor for some ailment, and presto, player X has been found with drug X, Y. Z, AA, Ab in his system..
Ooops.. that's $50 well spent...

If the tester was taking bribes then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't grab some piss from a random bloke on the street...

The drug testers actually have to watch the athlete pissing into the cup though, they can't go into another room or cubical of any sort. So you can't use somebody else's urine unless of course the tester was dodgy too.
You obviously haven't watched Entourage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back