see you when the footy is on

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 11, 2003
somewhere in the jungle something is lurking
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
tigers
I am offically out of here until the footy starts. I have had it with fools like wally. as far as l am concerned him saying that i should not talk to young andy krakouer about his old man is the last straw. I knew the bloke, l played footy with him and i liked his son and told him so. I have contiued to support good footy threads,l have questioned our list, look l cannot offer solutions only to say we are on the right track and it will take us 3 years to offload the duds. But no people get personal. I have hit it with a certain moron element who have nothing better to do with their time. I will speak to you when the tigers take the field in the real stuff. i will be there with my old scarf around my neck when i return from cairo for a ten week footy spalsh. It seems to me the moron element are not worth it but i thank those with footy nous for yur useful threads, please remember l am pretty passionate and I aim no malice when i fire back with a point of view but wally you are a pretty low person to tell me who l should have my conversations with and how. I may see some of you around the London tavern....its got a bit trendy now but so have i....I like to entertain.

This is going to sound crazy, But I'm going to miss Cairo's idiotic ramblings to a certain degree,

I think his utter non-sense has brought us all a little closer

Although I don't think people should hold their breath, I have a feeling he will be back (look out for new poster's who can't punctuate)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back