Selector's Table Vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope the dogs can get over these flogs .. I don't care much about finals this year I just don't like Brisbane at all ... some of the biggest tools in Hipwood, McStay, Robinson and Zorko. Hodge and Cameron not much better
They are good at diving too, especially in front of goal. Trengove and Cordy are certain to give away several goals just trying to defend :(

As expected. We dominated the game and probably only Dicko & Richards spots are under serious pressure.
I'm not sure how much it means, but Richards was sporting the red and white 'Domestique' top at training this week. Based on this alone I doubt he goes out as his role last week must have been highly regarded internally.

I never thought I would say this but with Naughton playing forward Trengove is probably the player we cannot replace. He may be a bit awkward especially his kicking but he has been pretty good. He gets the "0" and Cordy must to the job on Hipworth. Cameron is one we need to control probably Crozier get the job.

I'm not sure how much it means, but Richards was sporting the red and white 'Domestique' top at training this week. Based on this alone I doubt he goes out as his role last week must have been highly regarded internally.

Yes - Bevo alluded to this in his members post match feedback - Richards had a role on B. Hill all game.

If you check the centre bounce stats you will see Richards lined up on the wing at almost every bounce

and while I'm here Libba also had the job on Walters which is why Baz had less centre bounce starts than normal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Duryea is out, then Suckling is 100% in.

Think it'll be Schache & Suckling for Morris & Duryea.

*Not that I think it's the right decision, but based on what Bevo will do.

Very little hate at all for the dogs on our page, if anything we hope this is our version of your 2016 season.
I've said it before, I reckon this is your equivalent of our 2015. Rapid rise up the ladder with a young squad, make finals but don't get far (losing a competitive game against Adelaide). The following year obviously goes a little better ;)

After such a dominant win it's bad enough to have to make two forced changes but to throw in an unforced change on top leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Am I wrong or does the MC have something against trying Richard's at half-back this year? It's strangely unversatile. Not a fan of these changes.

What’s with the West axing? Don’t get that
I got the impression from the presser ofter the game that although we may have been thirlled by his goal and contribution, Bevo was not overly impressed. In the sense that he was ok for a first outing, but not enough to ensure he stays in for the big games coming up.

Surprised West is out, but Bevo knows how important this one is... McLean gives us a slightly better chance to win than Westy at this stage. He'll get his chance again soon, won't surprise me if he's back in next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back